The sport each country in Europe is best at...

Ireland gets rugby league too?

6th in the world rankings? Erm...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just checked. 7th in IRB and 6th in RLIF.

I doubt GAA has international rankings!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

They used to have Gaelic football/Aussie Rules hybrid fixtures.I don t know if they still have them though.

I went to one in Dublin about 10 years ago

One of the most entertaining sporting events I have ever attended, no idea what was happening but the teams started a scrap as they walked out of the tunnel and the Aussies lost. what's not to like

Not shown is that Scotland is 9th in Rugby Legaue too and France is 5th in Rugby League so joint best in those countries.  I saw another version on twitter that showed these joint ones.

Sebia only just misses out on having rugby league too being 10th as opposed to 6th in Handball

I went to one in Dublin about 10 years ago

One of the most entertaining sporting events I have ever attended, no idea what was happening but the teams started a scrap as they walked out of the tunnel and the Aussies lost. what's not to like

Merely a bit of high sperrets. 

Archived