Ladbrokes' RL Cup Rnd 6 Batley Bulldogs v Catalans Dragons 6 May Sky TV 8pm

Who will win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Batley Bulldogs
    • Catalans Dragons
    • Draw

Discuss Batley v Catalans in the RL Cup here.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Sky and Bein Sports?

:huh:

A long and difficult evening for Batley, sadly.

Batley 8 Catalans 48.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

They showed Batley in the last round and the ads for the game are playing up the John Kear challenge cup miracle worker angle. I think they're hoping for another Leigh style Challenge Cup run this year from Batley.

Big Dave Taylor going down that ridiculously steep slope at Mount Pleasant will be a nightmare to stop.

index.jpg

I certainly wouldn't want to try and stop him!

That's cheating, the camera is tilting to make it look worse.

Do you reckon Dave Taylor will only play one half?

Before the Swinton game 2 weeks ago, Kevin Nicholas explained why we had got the SKY game, it was because John Kear will have a microphone on the entire game so viewers can listen in, whereas McDermott and Anderson both refused to do this.

As for the game, tough one for us and one we most certainly wont win, but with 3 key players back from injury I have a sneaky feeling we will have a real dig tonight and it wont be a cakewalk for Catalans.

Its on TV and weve nothing to lose, and from what ive heard the Batley lads are absolutely chomping at the bit for this one.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Archived