Oliver Davies

Josh Houghton

Grant Gore

Jack Murphy

Andy Bracek

Josh Barlow

Sean Kenny (Trialist)

There may be more ?

Did Gore used to play for Widnes? Any good?

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Looks like youve raided town, sounds as though jack and chris murphy are on there way to you and oliver gordon as well. Jack and ollie are top quality players and will be great for youm

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Impressed if we have signed Murphy, thought he was your best player against us at Sale

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

So far I think we have

Anthony Nicholson

Shaun Robinson

Connor Dwyer

Rhodri Lloyd

Jordan Hand

Chris Atkin

Andy Thornley

Ben White

Ben Austin

Rob Lever

There may be more ?

Really happy with the season and how these lads performed. You could probably add Marshall to that list, as he is now full time at Wigan, probably back with us for game development. We did well considering such a young side - Lloyd, Austin, White, Lever, Hallet (not with us next season), Butt all 21 years old. Waterworth and Marshall in their teens. Atkin, Dwyer, Hand, Beharrell low to mid-20s. I agree about getting more size up front and in centres with cover in the halves (if Beharrell moves on), Gore could do well there. But the best rugby we have played has been with Atkin and White partnered in the halves on the back of power and dominance up front. The speed of our shift plays through the backline has surprised many a team and coach! Keep that formula and we won't be far off it.

Sorry to see Hallet leave, showed some really good centre play this season and he has also scored some really important tries as well. I think we struggled for a hooker after Nicholson got injured, so we definitely need cover in that position also we do not have any centres in squad but I am sure the coaching staff already know who they want, etc. 

Sorry to see players that are leaving, I think playing  Matty Beharrell as hooker / acting half back didn't allow him to show his full ability, hope hr and all the other players do well and their new clubs. So with the new players we have signed is there any information about then, e.g. former clubs and positions, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Rumours above became Confimed signings tonight as follows:

Grant Gore - whitehaven

Jack Murphy - workington

Chris Hankinson - Barrow

Oliver Davies - St Helens

Matt Sarsfield - Salford

Starting to take shape now

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Released at the end of last season

mark.gif

Archived