Latest farce. Stadium

DEANO

Yes, funny old world. There must be a lot of masochists around if recent performances and league positions are anything to go by. Oh, by the way, I think you need to brush up on your maths. You're about a third out with your 400.

I've been to several games this season when work commitments allow. The Knights have played some very attractive rugby and deserve to be playing in front of larger crowds. Now the main obstacle has been removed and with the possible involvement of Mr McGill they more than likely will have quite a few City fans coming down to watch.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have been watching and listening to supporters and those higher up for a while now, I only have one though about this hole affair, Spoilt little man that can not get what he wants so has chucked his teddy out of his pram , If I carnt get what I want so I will close the door, Good riddence in my opinion bring on the future and let the players finish this season like we started.

I must say I agree with your assessment of the chap your talking about. It seems like it's a case of if I can't have it nobody else will. Why else would you just shut down without publicly asking if anybody else wants to take over? Not a thought about anyone else, i.e. supporters, coach, players, staff etc.

Yes, funny old world. There must be a lot of masochists around if recent performances and league positions are anything to go by. Oh, by the way, I think you need to brush up on your maths. You're about a third out with your 400.

His point still stands though. Anyway thats all in the past now, lets all look forward to having a lovely time once again! :D 

I must say I agree with your assessment of the chap your talking about. It seems like it's a case of if I can't have it nobody else will. Why else would you just shut down without publicly asking if anybody else wants to take over? Not a thought about anyone else, i.e. supporters, coach, players, staff etc.

I'm so, so happy that everyone else is finally beginning to see that man's true colours! 

I'm so, so happy that everyone else is finally beginning to see that man's true colours!

Gav, Have though this for a long time and so have mates that I go with, Was just a matter of time before it all came to head.

just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about the sad happenings for your beloved team. Its not good to see this happen to something you pour your heart and soul into, for whatever reason, but for it to happen via being shafted by others makes the sting worse.

I truly hope that things are sorted for you very soon, and that you soon have something to cheer about.

sending good luck vibes and love your way.

widnes viking fan (and honourary yed) xxx

Archived