Toulouse Vs York

The Baron Mk11

Just sums the season up for us.only 13 players can travel to Toulouse for a Semi-Final  which was going to be difficult anyway and now gives no chance of winning today.I feel so sorry for James Ford and the players .Why could the game not have been played on Sunday?What happens next year when teams go to Toronto,players and staff are going to have to take 3 or 4 days off work or have the RFL assumed that the players and staff will get time of work.

Just sums the season up for us.only 13 players can travel to Toulouse for a Semi-Final  which was going to be difficult anyway and now gives no chance of winning today.I feel so sorry for James Ford and the players .Why could the game not have been played on Sunday?What happens next year when teams go to Toronto,players and staff are going to have to take 3 or 4 days off work or have the RFL assumed that the players and staff will get time of work.

The games are played on a Saturday to help the visiting teams, not Toulouse.

And the League 1 club chairmen voted them in.

Radio York am

I believe will broadcast the match I understand from local media York have only 13 players traveling so unfortunately I don't think it will be much of a contest

18 - 4 to Toxic on BBC live scores, can't find it on Radio York though.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Thank god. Its done. Its over. Hopefully thats the last we'll hear of a Guildford owned York City Knights ever again.

The coaching staff and the players have been amazing for York this year. Hopefully they will all go on to find better clubs.

Its a shame the Knights 'board' couldn't even be bothered to sort out an end of season awards do to thank them for their efforts...

Well there we go all finished, Hope that's the finish of Guilford as well.

Can only salute Fordy and the players and staff that have put so much effort in to try and get promotion this year, I hope they have a couple of beers tonight.

Am hoping now that someone out there can rebuild this sorry mess that York city knights have been put into and start next year with a bright new future.

A big well done to Fordy and all players and good luck to them all in future were ether they go.

Archived