MSK (Premier Sports)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just signed up now, as I realised there is a gaping hole in Saturday mornings.

The Rabbitos v Tigers (Burgess v Ellis) coming up, and I'll not see it.

I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy.

I'm not saying it's how it will be with these, but with every Sky channel, you have to be subscribing to that channel at that time to watch something that you have recorded on it.

I'm pretty sure if you stop subscribing to a channel, you can no longer watch anything you recorded off it on Sky+. I did read that you can sky+ programmes from a channel you don't subscribe to, and it will tape it for you, and then you can subscribe for a couple of months and watch all the shows you've taped. Apparently some people do this with Sky Movies.

I've fired an email off to them asking them to dump the Saturday 10:30am game for the rest of the season because thats the slot the NRL are dumping all the nothing on them in terms of top 8 games.

For example this Saturday 10:30am sees 12th v 13th and the weekend after sees a choice of 16th v 15th or 13th v 14th.

Suggested they do both Friday Night games instead. They seem to listen to us fans so hopefully they'll do this.

Edited by Bilko

Question for all those subscribing to Premier Sports who have a Sky+ box (Safe to say I'm not talking to that many). I know they've put series link on the live matches but, is it just me, or does it not work?

Never sussed that series link thing out yet, me personally, i look on tuesday, scroll it thru to fri/sat/sun and just put em all on record

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

i only signed up for setanta because they were doing prem football as well, i love watching nrl but i'm certainly not paying

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg