M.O.M Rovers V Hull KR

Steve Slater

With Taulapapa and Davies locked together at the top of the leader board its vital that you vote for your Rovers' Man of the Match after today's game against Hull KR has ended.

1st, 2nd & 3rd choices as usual please.

Good team performance.

For me.

1. Thacks

2. Baldwinson

3. Sam Day

Misii great again narrowly missing out - I'm sure he will get plenty of nominations.

Just a mentions for Steve Snitch who also played well - may have played his last home match for us?

FEV FAN  1964 - present.

John Davis must have made more tackles in this game than all the rest of the team put together. He was head and shoulders above anyone else. An outstanding exhibition of defending.

1. John Davis.

2. Misi Taulapapa.

3. Jordan Baldwinson.

M.J.Thornton

I know a lot of folk will want to watch the game back on DVD before making up their mind, so I will leave the poll open until Sunday. We now have time for this, I spoke to Stephanie Overton at the game and was advised the awards night will be on Friday 7th October, so it will be Business As Usual for voting after the London game up until the trophy goes to the engravers.

1 Thackeray

2 Davies

3 Taulapapa

difficult for 2 reasons this week, firstly because there were at 7 or 8 candidates on the short list with not much between them, but also because we know it's close at the top between Davies & Misi & I'm not sure which of those two I want to win, they have both been great.

Big shout also for Kyle Briggs who presumably is being patched up before each game at the moment, he had a real dig both in attack and defence.

1 Thackeray

2 Davies

3 Taulapapa

difficult for 2 reasons this week, firstly because there were at 7 or 8 candidates on the short list with not much between them, but also because we know it's close at the top between Davies & Misi & I'm not sure which of those two I want to win, they have both been great.

Big shout also for Kyle Briggs who presumably is being patched up before each game at the moment, he had a real dig both in attack and defence.

after a lot of thinking i ended leaving davis and misi out of my 3. both been awesome all season and were no diffrent yesterday. Shame they cant share the award, sure there will be other trophys snapped up by them at the awards night. Also wanted to squeeze tagg into my 3, he is unbelievably tough for a young kid and got through some graft yesterday.

Archived