Board of directors

marklaspalmas

According to this piece in the P&C

http://www.pontefractandcastlefordexpress.co.uk/sport/featherstone-rovers/featherstone-rovers-agm-will-be-on-march-30-1-7741735

Rovers have only two out of a possible seven directors.

Maybe that will change at the AGM?

Been operating like this for a while I believe!!

Im Fev and im proud

Whilst not being an expert in the field of finance and directorships, how is

it possible to run a company democratically with only two board members.

I understand that the ideal situation is to have at least a quorum.

No doubt I will be corrected, never having served in such a position.

Forty years in finance. Awards for marketing and selling. Two degrees. I have been a director but when I tried  to stand again I was told I was not wanted. There are other comments I could make about the message I received from a third party about certain directors withdrawing their finance if I did attempt to stand but I won't elaborate. Probably too old now anyway, but it still rankles. I still wonder why that message was sent.

Forty years in finance. Awards for marketing and selling. Two degrees. I have been a director but when I tried to stand again I was told I was not wanted. There are other comments I could make about the message I received from a third party about certain directors withdrawing their finance if I did attempt to stand but I won't elaborate. Probably too old now anyway, but it still rankles. I still wonder why that message was sent.

Colin. We both know the score here. I think you answered your own question in your response.

I cannot see any positives for the club in raising this issue again. It was 4 years ago now

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Archived