signings

hunsok3

So what does everybody think of the signings we have made,i think we will need a much stronger side,to go straight back up,plus we seem to have signed some players who injury prone,i hope we get a full season from them,but some always seem to be on the treatment table at some stage,i am happy that Flanagan has stayed,also jack lee,,,,so lets see how we go,hit the ground running you never know.

With the budget we have im pleasantly surprised with the squad so far assembled, Jake Normington, Ayron Faal and Lee Waterman should all score tries and Danny Thomas should create plenty. Aston Wilson if injury free should go well and Austin Bell and Matt Carbutt should add size and grunt to the pack. 

Faal will spend majority of his tenure in the stands. Danny Thomas? No no

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Regarding Danny Thomas, anyone who went to Gloucester 2 seasons when he ran the show against us for the 1st 40 mins has to admit he has vision and ability to open up a defence. All im saying is play him in the centre of the park either at scrum half or loose forward make him playmaker alongside Simon Brown and see how he goes.I couldn't give a monkeys if he dosent make a tackle lets see what he can do with the Ball.

Archived