Lee Radford.

Ironically he wasn't there either way as he was playing for Hull last night!

Not for bloody long he wasn't.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

:D Love that programme quote.

And it wouldn't be the first time Hull FC have got it wrong. :rolleyes:

I know this probably won't be the biggest surprise you've ever had, but I'm pretty sure the Wigan St Pats programme has got it right. I think Lee is back at East Hull this season.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Radford left East Hull at the end of the 2009 season to become the coach of Hull RUFC. As far as I know, he is still there. Although he is not listed on their website as a coach anymore.

Deffo coaching East Hull again Wellsy. Saw them play Dockers t'other week.

well done to lee for twatin bailey fekkin hate that guy, just watched the punch up again on you tube did anyone see how bailey tried to stick nut on sean long as he tried to keep them apart if that would of been seen he would of walked aswell

COME ON THE CORN

CLASSY CAS 4EVA

Go Go Go York City Knights!