Halifax

Fev

Batley

Dewsbury

Sheffield

Oldham

Swinton

Rochdale

Is that the order you think the teams will finish?? If it is thanks for putting the rams so far up the table.

Think this league is getting harder each year to survive

Is that the order you think the teams will finish?? If it is thanks for putting the rams so far up the table.

we all know BB was trying to be nice to you AR and we all know you'll be lower than that........ a lot lower :P

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

It'll be a very big ask for us to emulate this season's 3rd, unless Disco and the guys are out of their skins EVERY week. KR, Bulls, London top 3 for me then a free for all for 4th.

I agree HKR & London top two but the spots 3 - 8 are where the big scrap will be. I my hope is top 5 for the Dogs 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Will Sheffield still be around?

Will Toulouse be as strong as some predict (and will they avoid falling out amongst themselves again)?

Will Halifax's money last through the season?

Will PM ever get a prediction right?

Given that many clubs have yet to finalise their lineups for next season I think this is a bold prediction to make at this stage BB. Just remember we all thought that it would be a walk in the park for Bradford two years ago, and we were wrong.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

No its not , I think theres 3 groups of 4 teams in one division

Hull kr , Bulls , London n Toullousse all full time

Batley , Fax , Fev n Sheffield the better part timers

Dews , Oldham , swinton n Rochdale the relegation battle

IMG_0583.JPG

Will Sheffield still be around?

Will Toulouse be as strong as some predict (and will they avoid falling out amongst themselves again)?

Will Halifax's money last through the season?

Will PM ever get a prediction right?

Given that many clubs have yet to finalise their lineups for next season I think this is a bold prediction to make at this stage BB. Just remember we all thought that it would be a walk in the park for Bradford two years ago, and we were wrong.

Sheffield are surely going to be starting from a tough position if they do survive and remain in the Championship, given their players were pretty much told to look for new jobs  - it's already apparent that quite a few have signed elsewhere.

Don't forget Swinton, Oldham and Dewsbury all won 2/3 games against the Eagles last season...and that was (mainly) before the financial issues became public. Haven and Town also beat them once each. It's too early to be making any predictions on 2017.

No its not , I think theres 3 groups of 4 teams in one division

Hull kr , Bulls , London n Toullousse all full time

Batley , Fax , Fev n Sheffield the better part timers

Dews , Oldham , swinton n Rochdale the relegation battle

There might be one exchange places in  each group , like sheff / Dews n Batley / toullousse

IMG_0583.JPG

Don't forget Swinton, Oldham and Dewsbury all won 2/3 games against the Eagles last season...and that was (mainly) before the financial issues became public. Haven and Town also beat them once each. It's too early to be making any predictions on 2017.

Quite. This time a year ago, all the talk on the forums seemed to be whether Halifax could launch a challenge to Bradford for second place.

I for one,hope you go unbeaten all season.You guys undid us in the first game of the season and despite a couple of set backs,went on to become the surprise package of this season. Your lads showed no fear,never shirked,john kear did his homework on every team you played and although he isn't there next season,theres no reason why you cant kick on the way you were and hopefully go from strength to strength.

On another quick note,then I shall stop interfering,One thing I have been meaning to mention since I joined this forum is the amount of replies put out by your fans and also the fev fans too.I know other forums exist and plenty of people use this and others,but the amount of batley fans on here in comparison with superleague clubs just shows how passionate you lot are,every credit

On another quick note,then I shall stop interfering,One thing I have been meaning to mention since I joined this forum is the amount of replies put out by your fans and also the fev fans too.I know other forums exist and plenty of people use this and others,but the amount of batley fans on here in comparison with superleague clubs just shows how passionate you lot are,every credit

lovely comments jd thank you

Do I qualify for a shirt yet????

Yes, just send £50 c/o Piggy's Mate's carer (I'm not allowed my own money), The Asylum, Batley, Centre of the Universe and I'll sort it for you

JD, hated to see the rubbish put about on other sites about Leigh's good fortune. Sour grapes entirely from clubs who thought they'd spent big and wisely but didn't cut it. Enjoy SL you've as much going for you as a couple who are already there, yet are perennial strugglers.

Archived