29 May: SB: Oldham v Swinton Lions KO 3pm (TV)

Who will win?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Oldham
    • Draw
    • Swinton Lions

Discuss Oldham v Swinton Lions at the Summer Bash here.

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

6-0 Try for Kenny Hughes

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

10-0 Danny Langtree.

Great start for us.  Swinton not really had the ball yet.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Great try saving tackle from Marshall.  Oldham should of scored.

14-0 Penalty for Palfrey.

18-0 Try for Files.  Didn't think the video ref would of given that...

20-4 The start swinton needed.  :-(

Swinton trouble the scoreboard at last!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Loving the Swinton shirt! It's a belter.

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

Gone for the draw should be a close game.(22-22)

Do you know something we don't?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived