Hull FC

yes, along with Cas, Warrington, Catlans, and probably Wakefield

by the way, Their not there

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

yes, along with Cas, Warrington, Catlans, and probably Wakefield

by the way, Their not there

Upper case 'y' for 'yes', full stop after Wakefield, an upper case 'b' for 'by', lower case 't' for 'their' and a full stop after 'there'.

Apart from that, as you were.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Can this be there year to lift a major trophy???

They're in about as good nick as I've seen them for ten years, which was when they last did so.

But, as RoyBoy will no doubt inform you, I'm a tad over cautious when it comes to being confident.

One Robin doesn't make a summer. Assume Hullfan is young and enthusiastic or still oiled after the weekend. With 15 games to go Hull have a 2 point lead, good but a long way to go in league.

Not if it's at Wembley.

Surely sooner or later?  :(

This is probably the best squad we've had in the Superleague era. Best pack in the league, real size and strike out wide, our spine are all in career best form and we have real competition for places all over the park. There will be question marks over how we will cope with the unfamiliar position of being front runners and the team to beat, but whilst the club might not be used to it we have plenty of players who have been there before. There's nothing in the sport that Gaz Ellis hasn't experienced for example.

I'm just going to try to enjoy the ride.

Last 2 seasons every time my son watches them, Hull have lost; he's there at weekend. So get money on Saints!

Even at the weekend he came in to watch, Hull 10 Pts up, next Rovers came back, so he went a back out at half time. Didn't come home until full time

Hull vs Catalans final. Dragons by a drop goal in the last minute :)

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

It could be Hull's year but as rightly posted earlier, it's still a long way to go.

I still think the Hull team hasn't completely gelled yet and that might not happen this year.

When they do get it right for 80 minutes I think we are in for a treat and will blow the opposition off the park (whoever they are!).

I'm loving it :onthequiet:

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

It could be Hull's year but as rightly posted earlier, it's still a long way to go.

I still think the Hull team hasn't completely gelled yet and that might not happen this year.

When they do get it right for 80 minutes I think we are in for a treat and will blow the opposition off the park (whoever they are!).

I'm loving it :onthequiet:

That's what I'm excited about. We're top of the league and we are only really playing in spells. We look bang average for 10 minutes and then have 10 minutes were we are unplayable. Then it starts over again. Maybe that's just the kind of team we are and we will continue like this, but it does feel like we have more to give.

Mini and Ellis off the pitch at the Magic they dipped and KR made a fist of it - clearly missed Ellis who is having a fine season and was for me man of the match

KR showed up but didn't have enough on the edges and as they tired Shaul and the back line had a real go at them

For the season - I fancy Giants for the challenge cup, then one of 4 for the hub cap and the title at OT - FC, Wolves, Catalan and Cas as an outsider as long as they can stay the course of the season

I genuinely think for the first time since 1996 we will have a brand new name on that SL trophy and about time too, not really bothered which of those 4 gets it, and would love a Catalans v FC final - thunderous!

Anderson will have only one eye on the top 8's out of professional pride, the other will be on the Challenge Cup and they will be serious contenders now they have the full compliment on board - although Grix was up to his usual dropsy v Saints - blooded a lot of kids still training and available and pushing the older guys for spots now - best environment they will have had competitively for years

As a real outside bet the Dragons and FC are both capable of a cheeky triple crown moment - wouldn't that be good for the game - love to see Koucash the day after all that went down!

The Aussies are again looking enviously at Magic and the top team FC at that weekend will have attracted some glances and I expect Tony will have a slightly easier time recruiting after that

Can we talk about summat else?

Don't much care for this "How good are Hull FC" lark, just encourages the next defeat, afaic.

(Searches google images for glum face with cloud overhead...)

Can we talk about summat else?

Don't much care for this "How good are Hull FC" lark, just encourages the next defeat, afaic.

(Searches google images for glum face with cloud overhead...)

We're not going to go undefeated we all know that ... Enjoy it it's been a while

As has been mentioned, it is hard to see past Hull for both league and cup this year. They are hot favourites for each and looking at their side and the way they are playing I don't see any prospect of a slip-up.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

As has been mentioned, it is hard to see past Hull for both league and cup this year. They are hot favourites for each and looking at their side and the way they are playing I don't see any prospect of a slip-up.

I can see Wire picking up now Sandow is fit, I'm certainly looking forward to the trip to Warrington next month should be a cracker.

Au contraire, Hull are joint third favourites with Catalans for the GF and third favourites for the Challenge Cup.

Wire are joint favourites with Wigan for the GF and Wire are favourites for the RL Cup with Wigan a close second.

http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-league/super-league

http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-league/challenge-cup

Archived