Marwan off to Newcastle Knights

Why is he a joke? he has rescued Salford from going under for no reward.If he walks away in disgust i wouldnt blame him.

he has no rights to walk away in disgust.

His performance as owner of Salford (so far) has been nothing short of appalling.

Why is he a joke? he has rescued Salford from going under for no reward.If he walks away in disgust i wouldnt blame him.

seriously?

whats he done? spent (or loaned) millions,won nothing,cheated the salary cap and accused the governing body of allsorts yet none of it stuck...the guy is a bona fide idiot

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

you know what id do if i had the apparent wealth koukash has?....play within the rules,and instead of bleating about being hamstrung by the salary cap,restricting his investment...which it doesn't btw...id use the full cap and also invest millions in training facilties,juniors,coaching staff,sports science etc...in a salary cap restricted sport money needs to be spent on grassroots and development to see any sort of return!!

he's been there 4 years now....16-17 year olds would have been coming through now...and when most of the squad are local juniors you can blow your cap on 4-5 superstars whether they be aussie,kiwi or english

OLDHAM RLFC

you know what id do if i had the apparent wealth koukash has?....play within the rules,and instead of bleating about being hamstrung by the salary cap,restricting his investment...which it doesn't btw...id use the full cap and also invest millions in training facilties,juniors,coaching staff,sports science etc...in a salary cap restricted sport money needs to be spent on grassroots and development to see any sort of return!!

he's been there 4 years now....16-17 year olds would have been coming through now...and when most of the squad are local juniors you can blow your cap on 4-5 superstars whether they be aussie,kiwi or english

Koukash over the past few years has been significantly trying to improve youth structure and rl in Manchester, takes longer than a few years mind

The facts are that huge sums of money has been paid by him to pay off debts (unlike other clubs), pay players and prop up his club. As an outsider and newbie to the game, and a combustible character he ruffles feathers. But he is massively in credit from what I can see.

But you don't and he does. Maybe he was just lucky?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Koukash over the past few years has been significantly trying to improve youth structure and rl in Manchester, takes longer than a few years mind

Prove it..

You can no more prove that than anyone can prove how much hes worth..

OLDHAM RLFC

I'm a fan of the man.OK i think by his own admission he's made mistakes but don't we all.

It will be a sad day for the Red Devlls and Rugby League if he walks away from our game.

i dont want anybody walking away from the game ever, so in that context it would be a sad day.

If I was a Salford fan id maybe feel differently and want him to move on if a replacement backer was anywhere near.

i dont want anybody walking away from the game ever, so in that context it would be a sad day.

If I was a Salford fan id maybe feel differently and want him to move on if a replacement backer was anywhere near.

I don't think you will find there are many people in the queue to replace him.

Perhaps Joe who runs the local discount store might want to take the club over.

I don't think you will find there are many people in the queue to replace him.

Perhaps Joe who runs the local discount store might want to take the club over.

Salford have been round a while, usually stronger than they are now.

And this has benefitted salfords development how??

As I've already said, it takes longer than 3-4 years to feed through to the first team, but the incremental impact is already being seen in the youth and academy setups. Perhaps you should do some research before spouting off ignorantly?

Archived