Joe Wardle to Newcastle Knights?

Scubby

This has been in the news for months and was nailed on until Mamo got run over on holiday

Now the stumbling block is Newcastle getting the man they want

Either way I'd say it's odds on to happen with Mamo coming to the giants once he is fit again

Very good signing for the Giants, good move for Wardle who could improve out of sight over there, certainly potential "to do a hodgson"

Then again he could do Hardacre equally

Depends

He is a very good centre and a mediocre back row - suggestion is he wants to play back row for Newcastle

I'd say it was the other way round. He didn't have a good 2016 but in 2015 when he had a great year most of his really good games were in the 2nd row.

Think he'll go well in the NRL, though joining such a struggling team like Newcastle he may find it tough.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

I'd say it was the other way round. He didn't have a good 2016 but in 2015 when he had a great year most of his really good games were in the 2nd row.

Think he'll go well in the NRL, though joining such a struggling team like Newcastle he may find it tough.

His very best games, and Huddersfields, we're when he went back to centre last season

Showed what he could do

We'll soon be able to have a team of Bradford juniors in the NRL.

Indeed. I make that 5 from our academy now.

In other news, Hunslet polemic still peddling the 'politician's syllogism' like it's 1985

Cats have 4 legs

My dog has 4 legs

Therefore my dog is a cat

Forever in our shadow, forever on your mind.

Archived