SL season Ticket Holders can watch Fax for Free...

Halifax RLFC

Next Thursday against Widnes.

Well, i for one think this is truly fantastic, getting people to donate a couple of pounds for Fax's local charity, and able to watch a competitve game of rugby league.

Massive well done to all involved @ Fax........... Well Done guys....really nice.

Just goes to show Championship rugby still touches people and lives...... Brillant...Well Done. :D

You're saying there are more Widnes season ticket holders than other SL teams combined in W.Yorks?

No, he's saying more Widnes Season Ticket holders would turn up than Superleague Season Ticket Holders............

Widnes - Cheshire's Original Glamour Club.

You're saying there are more Widnes season ticket holders than other SL teams combined in W.Yorks?

There are probably more Widnes season ticket holders interested in this game than other SL teams ticket holders.

The problem is that they are trying to attract new supporters. If Widnes take 500 then they will be paying. If they make them all free, they may get 750, but less income. This is about the normal paying customers still attending, and getting a few extra people in for ancillary sales and a boost for atmosphere and sponsors.

Great news, as I was already going on Thursday and now can get in free.

Four Bradford season ticket holders I know who are friends of mine can't go, so if any Widnes or Halifax supporters want to borrow the season passes on good faith PM and I'll arrange a meeting time in the Shay hotel on Thursday.

Edited by Tommy The C5t