Oldham v Warrington

Roughyedz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes you did.In this situation, as long as the boys enjoy the experience if they can and give as creditable a performance as they can I'll be happy.I just hope hope we don't incur injuries, the league is more of a pressing issue than the cup.Me and my son had our pictures taken with the Challenge cup.Nice experience to be next to the famous old trophy.We also got our tickets for the game.

No they didn't Conor and it's fantastic our boys can pit their site against yet another quality superleague team.They've done us proud in the cup,I would think it should make the club a few quid as well.Like I said in my previous post,injuries are a concern of mine,have you seen Ashton Simms in action?.Frightens the living daylights out of me. We should all,both players and fans try to enjoy the occasion for what it is and pray for as little amount of injuries as possible. COME ON OLDHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

That's more like it! Though still think if you asked me what's most likely to happen of the following events, I'd go with (1) and expect better odds on (2)!

1.) Newcastle winning the Premier League next year (assuming they stay up).

2.) Oldham winning the challenge cup.

Have them both on an accumulator. Then if you win you can buy us a new stadium.

I have just had a look we are 500/1 that we win the cup

You have been done my friend ........lol .................... 2,500/1 actually at Ladbrokes and all top Bookies ...........unless that is of course the people that told you that have inside info that nobody else does

always use odds checker for best price sky are rubbish

http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-league/challenge-cup/winner

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

Good luck for the weekend..........stranger things have happened!

If you fancy a flutter have a look at the handicap odd's. Championship sides have done well with a start against SL opposition. What start did you get over at HKR?

FEV FAN  1964 - present.

I wouldn't bother.......I've heard from an insider source that Warrington have injuries to............fringe players, so they are going to be forced to put a strong team out! Whereas we will lose DR players and will barely be able to put a team out! They will do us proud though whoever plays.

We don't even have 17 fit players! We know the lads will do their best but just don't want or need any more injuries. And could do with using some of the money off this game to strengthen squad. 

We don't even have 17 fit players! We know the lads will do their best but just don't want or need any more injuries. And could do with using some of the money off this game to strengthen squad.

Be nice to persuade Kev to finish his career at his home town club. That would get the town buzzing and the turnstyles clicking.

more chance of platting snow hand and foot and the town should already be buzzing about what the club has achieved and return to support the lads who have done so much for the town of Oldham or do they just don't care anymore as is the case in many rugby league towns now .

chappy

Be a good occaision I'm sure,injuries are the biggest worry for us and with Jack now out for up to 8 weeks we really are down to the bare bones, one thing this team has in abundance is spirit and a never say die attitude no matter what odds are against us. Looking forward to hopefully seeing some SL stars and giving them a good scrap. Just wondering as well, picked my tickets up for the game and they are marked Joe Jackson end,home fans. Am I guessing Warrington have been allocated the other end and the Lord Tom Pendry stand and home fans the main stand? Just out of interest thats all.Should be a good atmosphere if ends have been allocated! Up the Yeds!

Anyone got any information on how many tickets have been sold up to now for the game or is it all hush hush just wondered how many Warrington would be bringing as it isn't all ticket.

chappy

Archived