Ta-ra Waterman

Toby The Tram

Signed up in early April, has left already. Family and work commitments the main reasons given by him but I also reckon with the situation that's going on I can't imagine him wanting to be here. Sounds like we want a fee for him if he moves to Doncaster as well. Not sure why we'd want a fee for him when in several years gone by we've had lots of Waterman-esque players that we have just released. Especially when you look at the likes of Lineham where all we got in return for him was a pre season friendly and no fee.

Jason Bass Fan Club - member #001

• 4 months later...

Will be seeing him again next season.

This time in a

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Hunslet shirt!!!

Who would have thought that the Hawks would sign an ex-Knights player!!!

Who would have thought that the Hawks would sign an ex-Knights player!!!

And they always manage to get more out of them than York do! 

Funny that.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Quite agree too and he's not the only one, it's a pity, but at the point now of just hoping they take all their negativity to South Leeds in 2016

I'm not just going to support Hunslet because I don't agree with how York is run. I admire any club who is run for the fans.

Am I only allowed to express an opinion if it's in support of the club? Is that how it should work?

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Simon you need to give it a rest and stop be so negative towards the club and get behind the Fordy and the Boys .

I don't need to do anything you say thanks. The club is a joke.

Quite agree.Said it before that Simon comes across as a bitter little boy,No need for it

In my mind and in the minds of many, many others there's every need. The club I want to support and put my heart and soul into is run like a working mens club and it's never going to achieve what it should in a city like York. We all know why.

If you don't like what I post, just ignore me, dead easy.

Am I only allowed to express an opinion if it's in support of the club? Is that how it should work?

YES!  Of course thats the way it should work. Thought you knew this Simon. There are certain people who have tried to manipulate this forum over the years with the sole aim of stifling any debate that may question how York City Knights is run. All done in the name of so called loyalty. IMO misguided loyalty.

You may hear some fans say that they have given up on this forum because of so called negativity. Whilst there may be some truth in this there are I believe many others who have stopped posting AND stopped supporting the Knights simply because they are seen by a certain element as being "disloyal fans".

Earlier this year I said in a post that I believed that for the good of the club fans of all persuasions should try to work together, listen to what is being said and properly debate the issues. In recent weeks it has become more and more apparent that I was seeking the impossible. Issues are NOT debated, perceived critics are slapped down.

As long as any fan is labelled as being negative and presumably disloyal, as the above posters have intimated, then there never will be any chance that ALL FANS of professional rugby league in York will work together.

YES!  Of course thats the way it should work. Thought you knew this Simon. There are certain people who have tried to manipulate this forum over the years with the sole aim of stifling any debate that may question how York City Knights is run. All done in the name of so called loyalty. IMO misguided loyalty.

You may hear some fans say that they have given up on this forum because of so called negativity. Whilst there may be some truth in this there are I believe many others who have stopped posting AND stopped supporting the Knights simply because they are seen by a certain element as being "disloyal fans".

Earlier this year I said in a post that I believed that for the good of the club fans of all persuasions should try to work together, listen to what is being said and properly debate the issues. In recent weeks it has become more and more apparent that I was seeking the impossible. Issues are NOT debated, perceived critics are slapped down.

As long as any fan is labelled as being negative and presumably disloyal, as the above posters have intimated, then there never will be any chance that ALL FANS of professional rugby league in York will work together.

Pete - you know as well as I do that no matter what the club do certain people will find the negative is absolutely anything - in the meantime, Fordy and the club are trying to attract players, sponsors & supporters to the club for the benefit of the people who are capable of moving on from recent events - yep - really helpful.

You must know a few local current players - have a chat with them - just see what they think of totally negative ###### put on here and on social media - they are sticking with the club so if people just cannot give fair, balanced views then please do not bother.

Pete - you know as well as I do that no matter what the club do certain people will find the negative is absolutely anything - in the meantime, Fordy and the club are trying to attract players, sponsors & supporters to the club for the benefit of the people who are capable of moving on from recent events - yep - really helpful.

You must know a few local current players - have a chat with them - just see what they think of totally negative ###### put on here and on social media - they are sticking with the club so if people just cannot give fair, balanced views then please do not bother.

So it's a well run club then is it Col? Tell me:

•Who's the commercial manager?

Who's the general manager?

Who's the director of rugby?

Who's the chief executive?

Who's the chairman?

Where are all the missing fans?

Where are all the sponsors?

Why is all the commercial side of the club done like a 6th form school project?

When you've got answers for all that stuff which a decent club should have I'll shut my cake hole.

So it's a well run club then is it Col? Tell me:

•Who's the commercial manager?

Who's the general manager?

Who's the director of rugby?

Who's the chief executive?

Who's the chairman?

Where are all the missing fans?

Where are all the sponsors?

Why is all the commercial side of the club done like a 6th form school project?

When you've got answers for all that stuff which a decent club should have I'll shut my cake hole.

Would be nice if we had all those positions filled but wonder just how many other clubs actually have those positions never mind have them filled.

The club is 'what it is' at the moment - it has directors, a coach who is happy to stay and players that are happy to sign (and you can't tell me its because of the money).

So that's where we are CURRENTLY - a set of people who are very much together as a group and are happy to get on with giving me (and a lot of others) a team to support.

Archived