BARLA National Cup

Quarter Finals this weekend

26-03-2016 14:00

Fryston - Mirfield Stags

Egremont - Thornhill Trojans

Upton - East Hull

Thatto Heath - Myton Warriors

SINGING MY MUM'S A .......

Views are my own and not necessarily those of Thatto Heath Crusaders!!

Semi finals 30th April

Fryston Warriors vs. Myton Warriors

East Hull vs. Thornhill Trojans

"There are only 5 functions of Internet FORUMS. . . . . . . . Brag . . Patronise . . Wind-up . . Fawn . . Threaten. . . .  . . . Which one did you perform? "

It will be interesting to see what side Thornhill turn out on the day, because they're scheduled to play Stanningley NCL Challenge Trophy competition on 30 April. there was a lot of discontent last season when Egremont sent their second team to Lock Lane and got beat 98-4

North hull knights v fryston team now would be a very very different result. The Yorkshire cup needs changing so that the likes of fryston don't have all conference players in there sides.

I don't think NCL players should be allowed in the Pennine league at all as the seasons overlap. There's always called off games at the start of the season and clubs dropping out in March as it is. It also doesn't help the premier division having Fryston playing at that standard as they need clubs to step up to keep it a viable division

I don't think NCL players should be allowed in the Pennine league at all as the seasons overlap. There's always called off games at the start of the season and clubs dropping out in March as it is. It also doesn't help the premier division having Fryston playing at that standard as they need clubs to step up to keep it a viable division

I help with the coaching at Selby, last season we played eastmoor in a semi final and we agreed to an early kick off, we ended up playing the majority of there 1st team, after the game they all went in the dressing rooms changed there shirts and went back out and played against Stanningley in the conference fixture.

I think the result would be same hullfan fryston still had 4 quality players missing for that final and they dont have confrence players all the squad mainly live in airedale and all have played there junior rugby at fryston or redhill if some decide to go else were after the season thats there choice

I think 2 of the criteria to get into the NCL is that you have a second team and you have under 18s team?I think I am correct in saying that Fryston have neither.

What criteria? Look at the fixtures and see who puts out A teams and U18 on a regular basis as the season progresses. I think the U18 is more important in the eyes of the RFL so with only 8 teams in Yorkshire there are a lot of clubs who don't meet the criteria.

Archived