Bradford Bulls game

andyram

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On recent form there's nobody more surprised by that result than me. Well done to the whole team and coaching staff for pulling that one out of the bag. Combined with other results we should now be climbing the table.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

great result that, really pleased for you.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

fantastic!!!!.. what a result!!   how good do i feel today!!!  

£22 ... cheap at the price, I would pay that every week for a performance like that!!  passion and commitment from every player!!

Sykes nerves of steel!!

Dews fans awesome .... can't remember the last time I lost my voice at a game!!

and now a well deserved beer in the sun!!

Very pleased for the fans.

You all deserved that one.

Well done.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Well no, not for one minute did I envisage that win. I thought we had blown the deserved victory when Conway was sin binned, but thanks to Sidlow's indiscretion we pulled it back. Sykes was never going to miss that one was he, was he? I've said before that defence wins matches and now everybody believes it.

Funny how we now have loads of mates from other clubs! Did we do them a favour or what!

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Well worth £22! Not just the win, but to hear the comments of The Bulls fans after the game. End of the world to lose to like Dewsbury apparently. Even more chip shouldered than Huddersfield Giant's fans. Great defence from The Rams, a bit of luck as well and top kicking from Sykes.

Well done on a great result.

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

A lot of fans said that they weren't going to today's game because of the price. Well I paid my money and enjoyed every minute of it. I've paid the Dewsbury admission prices, which are a lot less for quite a few centuries now and had times when I've hated every minute of it. That's called being a Rugby League supporter. Once your on the ride, you can't get off.

There weren't many of us at the game today, but the small group of Rams fan's who where at the top of the terrace behind me, absolutely bellowed their lungs out today. Well done to that group. Well done to the players too, great performance.

22 quid? Worth every penny.

On recent form there's nobody more surprised by that result than me. Well done to the whole team and coaching staff for pulling that one out of the bag. Combined with other results we should now be climbing the table.

+1       :O  :O  :O  ?????

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

+1       :O  :O  :O  ?????

Yep, that's climbing. As long as Sheffield maintain their dismal form we should be able to stay in this spot comfortably. If GM hs got his timing spot on we will then march into the Shield final...........................and victory!!

On the other hand......................

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Fantastic result I wasn't expecting that,we just don't know which Rams team will turn up.

Happy with my choice of not paying Super League prices, while listening to this game,still sounds like we are giving away too many penalties,two team warnings I think we got.

Knowing our luck we will now lose against Oldham on Sunday. Also nice to see Sheffield struggling.

Fantastic result I wasn't expecting that,we just don't know which Rams team will turn up.

Happy with my choice of not paying Super League prices, while listening to this game,still sounds like we are giving away too many penalties,two team warnings I think we got.

Knowing our luck we will now lose against Oldham on Sunday. Also nice to see Sheffield struggling.

And Farrell wasn't playing so no one can blame him this time.

Probably why you won

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived