State of Origin 2 - The Match Thread - Spoilers guaranteed

It's almost here and, just to set up the intellectual level, Andrew Johns was just asked, in the pre-game, how it was different to play Origin in Melbourne. Joey's response - Well it's different because it's not Sydney or Brisbane. Aaah! Joey!!!! striking another blow for Remedial Geography.

I'm predicting a game of 2 halves and suggesting that the team scoring the most points will give themselves every chance of coming out on top.

Live at the coin toss: Qld won (obviously rigged) and will apparently run from Cameron Smith's left to his right.

Been better than last so far, 90,000 crowd did they say?

The MCG looks pretty full.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Yeah, impressive. Jennings has been good so far.

The Morrises have been good too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Missed conversion.

Klemmer looks like he's born for Origin.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

HT: NSW 14-10 QLD

Can Qld produce the traditional early second-half onslaught?

Will NSW resist it?

Is there life after death?

Why is Adam Sandler so popular?

So much better than Origin I.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived