Sarth stand then

Rob Hemmi

Sounds like that's where every1s pilling into! Same as where we was for cup game! Let's av it

Well after reading the latest email from the club i think every 1 should be aware of the stewards at Warrington, because they refused entry to a lot of people last time especially if they had flat caps on and appeared drunk, we will all be having a few so try and act sensible on the way through the turnstiles or they may just stop you going in

Well after reading the latest email from the club i think every 1 should be aware of the stewards at Warrington, because they refused entry to a lot of people last time especially if they had flat caps on and appeared drunk, we will all be having a few so try and act sensible on the way through the turnstiles or they may just stop you going in

Would expect anything else?

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

Have we not been allocated any tickets for behind the sticks?

You can buy tickets or anywhere in the ground. However, the vast majority of us we be in the South stand as Rob rights posts. The same stand as the challenge cup with those genial amenable stewards - my @rse!!

I believe the first lot of tickets will go out from the club on Thursday. initially we have about 2500 for the South stand and a few seating tickets (approx 500) for the North stand! - well that's how it looked when Andy opened the box on saturday!!

So - Southstand it is!! :D

Rock and Roll!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

We are going to be seated and was wondering if the seated tickets are for anywhere in that block or are they specific numbered seats???

I beleive they will be specific seat numbers

Anything I post is a personal opinion

Cheers for that. Does anyone have a stadium plan to see exactly where we have been allocated???

There will be one on Thursday at the ground when the tickets go on sale.

Anything I post is a personal opinion

That's really bad! Looking at the picture there is a roof but when we were up there earlier this year I can't remember seeing one! Just shows how much I had to drink! I do apologise zo9. Who cares anyway let's just let em have it! Rovers! Rovers! Rovers!

Edited by dropdeadfred

Can't wait for this one.

I'm not feeling the same nervousness for this as I did the semi! Cos we've made the final and got the 'big day out' I'm a lot more relaxed about it than I would be if we'd got to fight all over again tomorrow!

Whoever we play - if the lads are prepped properly, focussed - which they will be and are up for the game - which I see no reason why they wouldn't be - we can do this! As long as it's 52-0 to rovers at half time I can't see me being that bad in the 2nd half!!! :P

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Can't wait for this one.

I'm not feeling the same nervousness for this as I did the semi! Cos we've made the final and got the 'big day out' I'm a lot more relaxed about it than I would be if we'd got to fight all over again tomorrow!

Whoever we play - if the lads are prepped properly, focussed - which they will be and are up for the game - which I see no reason why they wouldn't be - we can do this! As long as it's 52-0 to rovers at half time I can't see me being that bad in the 2nd half!!! :P

If it's Sheffield do you think it might help if Steele played?

If it's Sheffield do you think it might help if Steele played?

Yeah help Sheffield , hes no where near as good as Zak or Tommy

Edited by dydo