6. Hull fc

7. Warrington

8. Castleford

9. Widnes

10. Hull kr

11. Salford

12. Wakefield

Leeds vs Wigan gf, Wigan to win

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Wigan
2. St Helens
3. Leeds

4. Catalans
5. Huddersfield
6. Warrington

7. Hull FC
8. Widnes
9. Hull KR
10. Castleford

11. Wakefield

12. Salford

Salford to face massive points deduction over Salary Cap breaches

Wigan to beat Leeds at OT.

Wigan

Warrington

Leeds

St Helens

Hull

Huddersfield

Catalan

Cas

Salford

Widnes

Hull KR

Wakefield

Leigh to beat Wakefield in million pound game.

Warrington grand final winners

Hull or Wigan challenge cup winners depending on draw.

Danny Maguire MOS

Denny Solomona top try scorer (if has a reletively injury free season). Tom Lineham if not.

I think Wigan will top the table, but not win the GF. Wire to win at Wembley, and I have a horrible feeling Saints will win the GF. This will be Wane's last year, making life easier for Wigan apologists as we no longer have to defend his utterances every week.

Table to look something like...

Wigan - Saints - Leeds - Wire - Cats - FC - Cas - Giants - Salford - daylight - Widnes - HKR - Trinity

MoS - Carney -

Wire - Saints GF with an agonising and controversial Saints win

(England to win 4 Nations with record crowds...

Hardaker - Hall - young Widnesian - Watkins - Burgess - Widdop - Tomkins

Graham - Roby - Hill - Bateman - Burgess - O'Loughlin

Burgess - Ferres - Clark - Walmsley

Winning in front of a full house at the Etihad.)

Saints

Wigan

Warrington

Huddersfield

Cats

Leeds

Salford

Hull FC

Cas

Widnes

Hull KR

Wakefield

The GF will be either Giants\Wire or Saints\Wire, Leeds to win CC v Wigan

Cas will lose their matches by an average of 4 points or less

Middle eights

Cas

Bradford

Widnes

Leigh

Wakefield

Hull KR

Haifax

One other championship team

Leigh to beat Wakey in the million pound game, so 2 up 2 down this year

England will win the 4 nations final v NZ - Maninga to be sacked straight after and Slater to retire, Cameron Smith to Wigan the following year

McGillvary to be top try scorer again, and a slimmer Jamie Ellis will force his way into England contention (that's a bit of a stretch but you never know)

MOS will be George Williams or a complete outsider

1. Wigan

2. St Helens

3. Huddersfield

4. Catalans

5. Leeds

6. Hull FC

7. Warrington

8. Castleford

9. Salford

10. Widness

11. Wakefield

12. Hull Kr

I think this is the year Catalan win something it's a very strong looking squad if Carney, Taylor & Stewart stay fit and interested they will put big scores on teams.

Huddersfield interest me this year I think they have recruited well & the way Jermaine Mcgillvary ended last season was very impressive (I'd shift him to FB).

I'm still not sure about Hull FC but hope they do well & bring in some big crowds.

Warrington look good but with Sandow in the halves I don't believe they are capable of winning anything & if he implodes swap them with Salford.

I think this is the year Catalan win something it's a very strong looking squad if Carney, Taylor & Stewart stay fit and interested they will put big scores on teams.

When was the last time Carney managed a full season - not for quite a few years now

As for the other imports Taylor is bone idle and Mason is a has been. They'll no doubt be strong at home as usual and they'll come together in a few away games and look spectacular. but for the most part they'll be too inconsistent to really challenge for the top.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Widnes

Hull kr

Salford

Wakefield

bottom four

Salford

Widnes

Wakey

HKR

and again

Salford

Widnes

Hull KR

Wakefield

and again

Salford

Widnes

Wakefield

Hull Kr

and again.....

In the RL Fans forum the prediction thread is heavy with this same bottom four again and again.

Similar to this thread it's broken when a poster decides that Hull have a very strong side but are perceived to have a very weak coach that will drag them down.

In contrast again as in this thread posters seem to think Castleford have a very strong coach who probably cannot go on working the miracle of making a journeyman side highly competitive.

It seem unanimous that the bottom four will only escape if the coaches of clubs above them fail!!

How Hull and Cas actually go will be fascinating.... 

1. Wigan

2. Huddersfield
3. Saints

4. Warrington

5. Catalans
6. Leeds
7. Hull
8. Castleford
9. Salford

10. Wakefield

11. Hull KR
12. Widnes

Wigan v Huddersfield Grand Final

When was the last time Carney managed a full season - not for quite a few years now

As for the other imports Taylor is bone idle and Mason is a has been. They'll no doubt be strong at home as usual and they'll come together in a few away games and look spectacular. but for the most part they'll be too inconsistent to really challenge for the top.

I'm minded to agree with this - surprised at the predictions placing them so highly

I think the Rhinos' flooded gym will hit them hard.  Small guns = poor results.  On a related note, has anyone noticed how small Brad Singleton's arms are for a prop?  My wife's are bigger.

Really tricky to call this year.  Hard to see anything other than Wigan, Leeds or Saints finishing first. 

I think Huddersfield will go well.  I'm going to predict Salford to finally pull it together a bit and finish around 6th. 

My prediction is that nobody will get their predictions right and at the end of the season there will be the usual complaints that the Super League is too predictable.

But... I will have a go

Warrington

St Helens

Wigan

Huddersfield

Leeds

Salford

Castleford

Hull FC

Catalan

Hull KR

Widnes

Wakefield

Saints to win the GF

I also expect one of the Super League teams to fall out this year as the lessons from last year will make the Middle 8's far more competitive.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

My prediction is that nobody will get their predictions right and at the end of the season there will be the usual complaints that the Super League is too predictable.

Yep, would be good to have this as the official prediction thread and bring it back to the top at the end of the year - or even pin it and we can reference it throughout the year?

If I'm honest, I genuinely have no idea - I think there are a lot of clubs who are in a similar position - even when Leeds have won the GF they have done it from outside the top 4 in some years (although that is obviously not possible now!).

So my attempt:

1 - Wigan

2 - Warrington

3 - Leeds

4 - Catalan

5 - Saints

6 - Hudds

7 - Hull FC

8 - Salford

9 - Castleford

10 - Widnes

11 - Hull KR

12 - Wakefield

TBH though I always find this stuff difficult as we haven't seen any of them playing yet.

To be honest It's no more than guesswork is it, but it does no harm.

Who can forecast what influence ST will have at Wigan, anything he has done in NZ will have no bearing on how he will play for his hometown club.

Wolves a couple of quiet seasons, That's not going to last.. Saints even with players missing  in numbers they are still always in the reckoning. Leeds maybe not at their best this season for obvious reasons. Giants poss slightly stronger but much the same. Hull I tip to come good every year, maybe this is it. Cas I really hope they keep up the good work.

Anyway.

1 Wigan

2 Saints

3Wolves

4Giants

5 Leeds

6 Cas

7 Hull

8Dragons

9Salford

10 Widnes

11 HKR

12 Wakefield

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

1. St Helens

2. Wigan
3. Warrington

4. Leeds

5. Hull
6. Huddersfield
7. Salford
8. Widnes
9. Catalans

10. Castleford

11. Hull KR
12. Wakefield

The season the crisis really hits the 8/8/8 With Catalans in the middle 8 and Wakefield winning the million pound game(sic) again.

Salford and Widnes to fare better than most think and Hull beginning to emerge as the power east of the pennines.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

1 Wire

2 Saints

3 Leeds

4 Catalan

5 Wigan

6 Giants

7 Hull

8 Salford

9 Castleford

10 Widnes

11 Hull KR

12 Wakefield

GF- Leeds / Wire

CC- Saints / Wire

Not biased in the slightest ;)

- but as I predicted Leeds last year to be on the slippery slope due to Sinfield and Peacock being too old- what the hell do I know?

I do think that 6 through to 10 are completely interchangeable as i can see Salford and Widnes improving but to what extent is any one's guess.

Catalan- 4th only if they can take the travel sickness pills.

1/ Wire

2/ Wigan

3/ Leeds

4/ Hull FC

5/ Saints

6/ Giants

7/ Catalan

8/ Salford

9/ Cas

10/Widnes

11/Hull KR

12/Wakefie

I Can see Hull FC Wire Catalan and Salford making big improvements on last year. With Hull FC to win the CC and Wire the GF. In the middle 8s I will go for Leigh finishing in the top 3 replacing Wakey Leaving the M£ game to be between Hull KR and Bradford with KR just keeping their SL place.

Archived