YORK Game Sunday

RIGGY

Big game for everyone this Sunday and we are expecting there to be a bigger crowd than usual for this Play Off Semi-Final KO 3pm.

Please try and bring a friend with you and help the players with their goal to progess further with the aim of promotion.

Try and arrive early if you can to soak up the pre-match atmosphere inside the ground with food and drink available from the kiosks.

Don't forget to buy your matchday programme edited by the Supporters Trust at a cost of £ 2.50 per copy and while you are buying your programme treat yourself to a golden gamble ticket too.

Should be a great game

Riggy

COME ON YOU LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"--- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

Daily, my intense dislike of the Pinks, Rugby Yawnion, Manchester United, and far-right politics, grows ever larger, and will continue to do so forever more!

Question! What's the connection between Rugby League and Rugby Yawnion? Answer! There isn't one!

My girl-friend asked "If you had to choose between me and Swinton who would it be?" I replied "You know the answer to that one without even asking!"

In an anxiety ridden match the Lions were far from their best today but must be applauded for hanging in there with determination to take a hard earned victory when all looked lost.

York must rue their shocking goal kicking display, failing to land even a single conversion.

Archived