Jamie Peacock

Wouldn't it be great if Jamie Peacock announced he was coming out of retirement to play for Hull KR, return to one of his very early (and very brief) stamping grounds, and hopefully put a few more on the gate when we play HKR?

Wait, what?!!!

http://www.loverugbyleague.com/news_23436-peacock-to-play-for-hull-kr.html?utm_medium=twitter

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't it be great if Jamie Peacock announced he was coming out of retirement to play for Hull KR, return to one of his very early (and very brief) stamping grounds, and hopefully put a few more on the gate when we play HKR?

Wait, what?!!!

http://www.loverugbyleague.com/news_23436-peacock-to-play-for-hull-kr.html?utm_medium=twitter

and he thinks the likes of Fev and Batley getting 500k prize money is a waste of RFL funds.....which would be better off being given to the Super League.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Would he have the same attitude if Bradford had finished in the Top 4? Did he mention London alongside Fev & Batley as not worthy of receiving the big money?

It's not just supporters of Super League clubs that subscribe to Sky Sports.

He really needs to apologise for remarks he made on the Super League Show. Firstly for disrespecting Batley and then for discussing internal matters regarding Albert Kelly who wasn't present to defend himself. What he said should have been kept inside the KR boardroom.

me thinks he,s on thin ice sacking chester bad move dissrespecting players conditioning bad move ...getting rid of willie poaching who was popular with the fans and players alike  bad move.. and he,s being paid a fortune for the privelidge   i know one or two kr fans who are begining to question hudgells logic in handing the reins to this guy ..how ironic if they go down

me thinks he,s on thin ice sacking chester bad move dissrespecting players conditioning bad move ...getting rid of willie poaching who was popular with the fans and players alike bad move.. and he,s being paid a fortune for the privelidge i know one or two kr fans who are begining to question hudgells logic in handing the reins to this guy ..how ironic if they go down

Sacking Chester wasn't a bad move by any means. His tenure at Wakefield is now following the same pattern as his time at Hull KR - a brief period of moderate success followed by a slide he can't address.

What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

Sacking Chester wasn't a bad move by any means. His tenure at Wakefield is now following the same pattern as his time at Hull KR - a brief period of moderate success followed by a slide he can't address.

why do you think JK is joining him to help stop the slide... He'll need a good clean out of average players which are side fillers but good full time players

What ?      taking them over when they were dead and buried and getting them in the 8 while hkr slunder in a relegation battle ....

not sure i no what your drinking but i will have one.....

and he thinks the likes of Fev and Batley getting 500k prize money is a waste of RFL funds.....which would be better off being given to the Super League.....

Used to respect him but now dislike him .I will have to give him a piece of my mind after we score a try and he retreats with his team mates behind the posts (love this part of the match)

What annoys me is the number of players who have reached the very top in the game then wish to move into the media, simply because of who they are rather than possessing any skills in that particular field, adopting the attitude that they think they were bestowed with their skills and sent down to earth by the gods of Rugby League, completely forgetting where they came from. Stevo is one fine example, he never mentions the club that turned him into a star, likewise with all the Oldham born players that signed for other clubs as juniors and went on to become world stars (Sinfield, Iestyn Harris, etc). Many of them owe Championship clubs and the folk from their surrounding areas a great deal, especially from the early days as they were developing their skills.

• 3 weeks later...

Jamie Peacocks comments were uncalled for, it's a slap in the face for all championship clubs, I used to respect the bloke, but I'm afraid he's gone down to the bottom rung of the ladder this week

Im Fev and im proud

Jamie Peacocks comments were uncalled for, it's a slap in the face for all championship clubs, I used to respect the bloke, but I'm afraid he's gone down to the bottom rung of the ladder this week

He"s a buffoon, Maureen.

So Mr Peacock no relegation from super-league and virtually all the money should be given to the super-league.

Shame on you.

Be careful what you wish for it might just come true anyway we will see you at post office road next season if you havent jumped ship.

Archived