The Photography Thread

Not sure anyone's interested any more but I like this one I took last weekend

18529452946_575daa6018_c.jpg

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Another favourite....

18650943591_26cea8888c_b.jpg

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

1 more, why not!

18651937071_5f52255277_b.jpg

18800225431_63b5d32963_c.jpgBramham Horse Trials 2015 by Gareth Hughes, on Flickr

One from Bramham Horse Trials on Saturday.

Edited by gazza77

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

And another. ;)

18800200331_7fcb97c215_c.jpgBramham Horse Trials 2015 by Gareth Hughes, on Flickr

Please view my photos.

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

You need to use a hosting site, such as flickr to post to here. I can advise on linking from flickr if required, as that's what I use. There are others you can use though!

Please view my photos.

Book now via airbnb

• 2 weeks later...

A few of the great people I met in Crete on my holiday there last week

PAJ_0114-M.jpg

PAJ_0235-M.jpg

PAJ_0120_sm-M.jpg

PAJ_0144_sm-M.jpg

PAJ_0244_sm-M.jpg

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple from my recent visit to Dorset. 

19421707809_772e4a043a_c.jpgRed Squirrel by Gareth Hughes, on Flickr

19420263058_ced9a1c978_c.jpgA Dorset Sunset by Gareth Hughes, on Flickr

19601353582_914c1eb467_c.jpgPortland Bill by Gareth Hughes, on Flickr

Please view my photos.

Book now via airbnb

post-29691-0-16901200-1436637748_thumb.jpg

£12.50 and as much tea as thee can supp

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

By the way I don't have a clue how to take a good photo or how to post it, but I've had such a good time today with my son & daughter, that I have to share. It's at the Sculpture Hall in Manchester Town Hall

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

post-29691-0-62335100-1436637995_thumb.jpg

Dave & Rachel all grown up and treating mum to afternoon tea

post-29691-0-56366400-1436638095_thumb.jpg

Me feeling very proud, special and blessed

Now for a serious photo, one that Lee took this year and I personally think it's lovely

If anyone could post it properly I would appreciate it - thank you

post-29691-0-49568500-1436638259_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

thanks Jim x

Tanners Wine Merchant in Shrewsbury

Popped in here expecting a big shop, found a living museum. A big thank you to their tour guide, I was wandering around looking at all they had to offer, a lot of wine from all over the world basically, when she came over for a chat. Next thing she said she would open up the rear where the offices and cellars are and gave me a quick guided tour and  left me free to take photographs. The offices are still used to run the business even if they do look like something from a Dicken's novel (an eighties adaptation of Christmas Carrol used the place as a set). Click the link at the top to see a few more.

PAJ_0497bw-L.jpg

PAJ_0495bw-L.jpg

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

a couple of pictures of our wedding yesterday showing Lee & me with our respective families

post-29691-0-24213200-1437836991_thumb.jpg

post-29691-0-79795600-1437837088_thumb.jpg

Was it at Hudds Town Hall?

yes it was :)

Thought I recognised the banister...........

Congratulations.

thank you very much x