Now There's a Surprise

Bett's said Jordon Johnstone could possibly have a "season ending" injury after the tackle by our Joe, surprise surprise, he was named in Widnes 19 man squad for the defeat by Wakefield last Friday. Our Joe got 5 matches.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Having watched ( fortunately only the last 10 mins) of last night's Chelsea /Spurs 'game', football's governing body should now throw the book at a large number of so-called players. Lost count of the number of yellows in that period alone, some despicable tackles, players man-handling the ref, feigning injury and not least eye gouging! Spurs in particular threw out their dummies.  Nowt much will happen to the so-called elite - I would sentence them to 80 minutes (at least) of some rugby contact.  Well done Leicester.  Now back to a real sport, which pray doesn't go down the football route.

From what I can see the French bloke who bit Galbraith got a 4 game ban? Is it me or is that a bit of the soft side.

I'm sure if it had been the other way round the Hornets player would have got double

Toulouse are thinking about an appeal as well.(if I can remember my O level French)  It says on Toulouse web site :

4 matchs de suspension pour Bastien ADER après son passage devant la commission de discipline. Le club réfléchit au fait de faire appel.

I notice Betts' Angels have 3 players charged this week.

From what I can see the French bloke who bit Galbraith got a 4 game ban? Is it me or is that a bit of the soft side.

I'm sure if it had been the other way round the Hornets player would have got double

Soft!!! if it was an egg it would be coddled.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Archived