Match thread.Featherstone Rovers versus Bradford Bulls Sunday 24th July

pont rover

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See we are charging to sit in New stand behind sticks Thinks this is a great idea Fev especially with what we pay at Bradford Hope u look at it next year as well say a one off payment of £10 to reserve you seat for season It will allow us to stay in clubhouse a bit longer as well

See we are charging to sit in New stand behind sticks Thinks this is a great idea Fev especially with what we pay at Bradford Hope u look at it next year as well say a one off payment of £10 to reserve you seat for season It will allow us to stay in clubhouse a bit longer as well

I think the wrist band to give access to the bars had to be done otherwise safety might be an issue with overcrowding.Roll on Sunday if i can't get a wrist band i  will have one on the way home if we win.

Thursday night at the Rovers club house the player of the month awards, plus a chance to see the Halifax match again and Mark Campbell will be there to give an update on off the field matters, hopefully it will be a decent turn out.....UTR 

http://www.featherstonerovers.net/article/50332/player-of-the-month-awards

Bang those prices up. Bradford have been taking the pee last couple of years charging SL prices to watch Championship rugby.

People in glass houses, and so on and so on.

Reading between the lines of how fantastic their recent wins against Whitehaven and Swinton were , I reckon the Bulls are more squeeky butted about sunday than we are .

Reading between the lines of how fantastic their recent wins against Whitehaven and Swinton were , I reckon the Bulls are more squeeky butted about sunday than we are .

i fancy us for this glynn....

There's that buzz again that went missing some time back....

By hook crook or fork lift truck I'm getting there on Sunday

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

i fancy us for this glynn....

There's that buzz again that went missing some time back....

By hook crook or fork lift truck I'm getting there on Sunday

Ha yeh cant miss this one Robin , yeh im quietly confident mi sen .

Bradford 19 man squad:

Lee Gaskell, Matty Blythe, Ben Kavanagh, Adam Sidlow, Dale Ferguson, Alex Mellor, Joe Philbin, Stuart Howarth, Tom Olbison, Kris Welham, Jay Pitts, James Clare, Lewis Charnock, Danny Addy, Dane Chisholm, Kieren Moss, Kurt Haggerty, Omari Caro, Adam O’Brien.

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

I'd go:

Hardman

Golding

Taulapapa

Channing

Briscoe

Briggs

Thackeray

Bostock

Ellis

Ormondroyd

Davies

Snitch

Spears

Tagg

Griffin

Baldwinson

Mullally

with Cooper and Ward to miss out, though there is an argument for Briscoe to miss out with Misi to wing, Tagg to centre and Copper coming on to the bench

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

Archived