Summer Bash

RogerT

Now its under way, if anybody as anything to note on it  this is the spot.

According to the London Bronco's team sheet Scott Leatherbarrow is playing.

Cheers Roger.

Id rather put my great aunt in at 7. She would distribute it more precisely and quicker than wheelbarra. probably make more damage around the defensive line and throw the odd dummy to get the opp on the back foot.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I always thought there was a better player there than the one we were seeing. Think he suffered from not playing with a settled experienced partner, he and Southernwood combined were just too young and inexperienced. Witness Cain's matches this year with Dom and Patch in the team.

Some decent games today from the championship. Looking forward to the big game tmrw

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Watched Leigh v bulls. Very fast brutal and brimming with ££££, I mean talent.

Roll on tomorrow. Kears been with tv bods all day and im sure he'll have our lads up to speed.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived