Who's staying and who's going?

bobg

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we have any idea of the player movements now the season is finished?. Roster needs sorted sooner rather than later.

true  don't want to leave it till  after xmas like last 2 seasons  if players want to go get rid and build a new squad get rid of the parasites who almost bankrupt the club

phil veivers was on the radio after the game yesterday , and every time he was asked a question on what town needed to do next year he kept saying " THEY NEED TO DO THIS...THEY NEED TO DO THAT ... strange i would have thought he would have said  "WE NEED TO etc........sounds like he s off to me , or am i reading too much between the lines ? 

So that leaves ?

Stack

Shackley

Callum

Brett P

McAvoy

Mossop

Walker

Doran

Forber

Carter

Olstrum

Scholey

Ritson

Mattinson

mcavoy off to newcastle (going to newcastle uni), very doubtful that brett carter and shacks will still be here either. You did miss off declan though.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Declan hasn't been at his best this year for whatever reason and I have my doubts about Stack being back . I think there are some good lads playing locally but if you believe the jam(!) they've mopped up the best from Kells and Brow. Could be a few more defecting from that list as well.

its also rumoured the jams main investor is leaving them. I would rather be in our position than theirs off the pitch right now. Lets give the new people a chance before we all go into meltdown. There was always going to be the need for a big re-build.

its also rumoured the jams main investor is leaving them. I would rather be in our position than theirs off the pitch right now. Lets give the new people a chance before we all go into meltdown. There was always going to be the need for a big re-build.

eilbeck walked a few weeks back. Dec is staying.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Phil is off mate. Kris coward also called town #jokeclub so i think thats the end of him, id be amazed if shacks is here next year if kris is off.

Think the only joke is him not turning up and letting teammates he classes as friends down. He only showed up in the last few weeks to get his contract money as he received notification it was going to be stopped as he wasn't making himself available. Sour end to his town career.

Archived