abdhul gaffar

9' oller

Great to see another solePakistani/indian fan enjoying him self in the family challenge stand mixing with away fans in full replica attire.

Is the club slowly filtering up heritage road.

Anybody know gaff and is he new

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

By contrast it was distressing to see a couple of Neandertals in their club colours taking delight in vigorously kicking stones at a car as it's Asian owner was walking up the steps back to his house.  Rugby League has a long history of embracing people from different backgrounds and it's a shame that grinning morons like these give RL and their club an undeserving bad name.

Great to see another solePakistani/indian fan enjoying him self in the family challenge stand mixing with away fans in full replica attire.

Is the club slowly filtering up heritage road.

Anybody know gaff and is he new

https://whocanivotefor.co.uk/elections/local.kirklees.2016-05-05/post-MTW:E05001390/batley-east-ward

IMG_0583.JPG

Oh is he after votes?

Mind you mike wood has never bothered with us

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Oh is he after votes?

Mind you mike wood has never bothered with us

he's known to a good many rovers fans and genuinely regarded as a top bloke

No... He wasn't after votes.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

I didnt open hyperlink but it looked a little political to me which I detest.

Along with anthony cotton whos our next fan to join the bulldog barmy army

Been tried and tested. The lounge is used for Muslim wedding refreshment parties so they know where we are.

There was a player saquib murtaza signed from Salford but he ran his 17 stone frame as hard as my great aunt.

B.a.r.a British asian rugby association played at the mount once too. Carl Gibson played full back

Archived