batley v whitehaven

billybulldog

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus H Arkwright.... you know how to provide entertainment don't you?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Make no mistake, that was a good whitehaven side who deserved more from the game.

Excellent halfbacks and good movement.

We seemed to drop off tackles with alarming regularity and looked jaded at times.

James davey looked sharp on his return so that adds interest to the hooking position for good Friday.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

First off I would like to say all the best to batley in the next round what a great game. Very impressed with your start to the year well what a game how can I start. I thought haven done very well after beating Sheffield last week to back that up and play a good barley team today and keep it so tight when I thought we would get a beating, have to say I thought haven did well considering that wasn't our full strength team we lacked a bit on the bench and only ended up playing with 16 players I'm very happy how we have gone today and should set up our game with town very nicely as we are hitting some form and I can't wait for our rematch next Monday which should be another belter after today

Classic example of two teams only concerned with scroring, not defending leads or nullifying attack.

If you like regular scores then the game was for you. Dropping off shirt grabbing tackles was bitterly disappointing after the valiant bulldog grit returned since xmas.

Not discounting haven though they look impressive.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Web site and love rugby league says 3pm

Batley website front page says 3.00pm........but the fixtures page says 7.30pm......

Rams web site front page says 7.30pm........Rams fixtures page says 7.30pm.......

BBC Sport says 7.30pm......

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Good teams win when they are playing badly. I thought we were a bit off it defensivley last week and worse still today. At times Haven were busting us at will but we ground out a win which shows great character.If we Win the next 2 I'll be very confident that we can make the top 4 but both Easter games will be tough.

Anybody know if golden gamble was claimed?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived