22 Sept: Qualifiers: Leeds Rhinos v Leigh Centurions KO 8pm (TV)

Hard to say how well or not Leigh will do next season as quite a few SL teams will have different players as well as Leigh themselves. 

I hope they do well given the hard work the club has done last few years.

It seemed to me that Leigh tired at key parts of the match plus at times where too focused on thinking they could bully Leeds. Quite a feisty game.   It didn't work and they should have realized as when they did try and open up they did threaten more.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they decide to throw a lot of head shots and start scarps along with all the other niggling that was going on. Didn't look to me like Leigh were playing a dead rubber game, they were just totally out classed and lost at their confrontational game to boot.

Says a fan of a club who Flowers et al get away with everything.Stop being so melodromatic ,amazing how you slide on up from the drains of Ince whenever a Leigh thread gets on here.Get a grip Humble!!!

We`re on a road to Nowhere.......................

Poor coaching decision to switch Riddy to centre should have put a back rower in at Centre and left Riddy doing what he has done all year directing the team round the park .

Didn`t help with the totally innocuous challenge by JJB to Worthington!!!! Jukes probably had his hand forced but it backfired.I wonder if Mr T even got cited?

We`re on a road to Nowhere.......................

Says a fan of a club who Flowers et al get away with everything.Stop being so melodromatic ,amazing how you slide on up from the drains of Ince whenever a Leigh thread gets on here.Get a grip Humble!!!

And they say old-style comedy is dead!!!!

Leigh have one off game and the knifes are out no surprise there .

Leigh will be a totally different team next year , yes loads of work to do both on and off the field but are people not forgetting wins against Salford , Hull KR and Huddersfield 75% win rate against SL teams .

Any way Leigh have nowt to lose because everybody is writing them off before a ball has been passed .

That's before the Chinese consortium invests in the club so some humble pie might be on the menu next season , or fortune cookies

wow these mythical Chinese consortiums are getting around

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Archived