The TV Thread

missed it: ######. It got really good reviews and William Hurt doesn't turn poor performance in.

Worth catching on iPlayer, if you are able. If not, get the book. And there is plenty of the real Richard Feynman on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgaw9qe7DEE

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Worth catching on iPlayer, if you are able. If not, get the book. And there is plenty of the real Richard Feynman on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgaw9qe7DEE

I've got it. I'll see

I'm practicing my guitar today when I can get off my ass

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Watched the first episode of I, Claudius last night on BBC Four. Typical for the period the whole thing looks very staged, but the writing was spot on and the acting top notch. Even Brian Blessed managed not to shout.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

The Matt Lucas awards is easily ghe most smug, self regarding, unfunny, pointless waste of time and licence fee payers' money on te beeb

Keeping it local

The Matt Lucas awards is easily ghe most smug, self regarding, unfunny, pointless waste of time and licence fee payers' money on te beeb

Steady on. It might be all those things (it's certainly a waste of airtime), but surely the Six Nations coverage and the fawning smugness of Inverdale is worse?

Bristol Sonics Rugby League

2007 & 2008 West Midlands RLC Champions

2008 RLC Regional Grand Finalists

2008 RLC Team Of The Year

2011 RLC Midlands Premier Champions

www.bristolsonics.com

� Stupid Questions League Winner 2004 �

Steady on. It might be all those things (it's certainly a waste of airtime), but surely the Six Nations coverage and the fawning smugness of Inverdale is worse?

taken as read

Keeping it local

That's on in a few minutes, is she double dipping then?

I don't think she's in it now.

I'm sky plussing it for when the mem sahib gets back from her mate's

Keeping it local

Tonight - Spirited Away (2001 124min.) [Film4 6.30pm &+1]. If you've never seen this animated film from Studio Ghibli, do yourself a favour.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

taken as read

Yes, sorry. If I had three choices for 'Room 101' it would be Inverdale, Inverdale and Inverdale. And possibly Michael McIntyre. What do people see in him? STOP LAUGHING AT YOUR OWN JOKES!

www.bristolsonics.com

Yes, sorry. If I had three choices for 'Room 101' it would be Inverdale, Inverdale and Inverdale. And possibly Michael McIntyre. What do people see in him? STOP LAUGHING AT YOUR OWN JOKES!

Oo, careful. Not a popular view. Still, I'll happily help you throw McIntyre in.

Oo, careful. Not a popular view. Still, I'll happily help you throw McIntyre in.

Excellent. I think I could whip up a pretty handy and sizeable mob - I don't know a single person who finds him remotely funny. Most other stand up comedians don't, though I suspect some will be envious of his enormous success. He is coining it in - not as much as Peter Kay (someone who needs to change his material IMHO), but almost as much.

There was a series on BB2 about the business of comedy just after Christmas. Some of the sums being discussed were astronomical. The amount McIntyre could make from a week at the O2 is staggering.

www.bristolsonics.com

It didn't stop Tommy Cooper being funny, or Billy Connolly for that matter.

Yes, but they were comedy geniuses, whereas Michael McIntyre is a ######.

www.bristolsonics.com

It didn't stop Tommy Cooper being funny, or Billy Connolly for that matter.

true

pity one died and the other disappeared up his own ass.

CSI now has ted danson and Elizabeth Shue in it. Elizabeth...you could haev been mine.

I'm addicted to Holby City. There I've said it.

Keeping it local

Anyhoo...

Erm, anyone watching Great British Menu for Comic Relief? I like it. I like seeing professionals doing a show like that.

I've watched the occasional episode. Last week's was unwatchable, though; the judging chef had a ploddingly affected manner and the woman chef was constantly gurning and leaning into the camera.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've watched the occasional episode. Last week's was unwatchable, though; the judging chef had a ploddingly affected manner and the woman chef was constantly gurning and leaning into the camera.

Haha! I must have missed that. It's the finals week this week so it's all the previous winning dishes. While it's nice to see all the efforts, you do have to watch the previous episodes to see how they did most of it. It's interesting but it is done a bit haphazardly as a programme. And it is on for too long, weeks and weeks of heats.

Better than Food Glorious Food though, "hello, I've made a quiche and I'm old", "that's a nice quiche, you're through".

Haha! I must have missed that. It's the finals week this week so it's all the previous winning dishes. While it's nice to see all the efforts, you do have to watch the previous episodes to see how they did most of it. It's interesting but it is done a bit haphazardly as a programme. And it is on for too long, weeks and weeks of heats.

Better than Food Glorious Food though, "hello, I've made a quiche and I'm old", "that's a nice quiche, you're through".

that geordie woman with the beehive has star quality

but as yo say: dross.

I think masterchef has been a let down. There'll never be another Thomasina Miers

Keeping it local