Website

boat builder

Just been on Raiders Website to see state of play re. League Table on Satutday 25/6/16 @ 20.37. Hasn't been updated since Tuesday 14th June.

Why bother having a website if not up to date? 

Not whinging.......but get someone who has time to do the job! 

The website and social media I'm

led to believe are run by supporters and volunteers who have jobs and families and do their best with the spare time they have. I'm sure if you can contribute they would be glad of the help? Not having a go I'm just saying. Personally I think they are doing a great job . Take a Look on LOVE RUGBY LEAGUE in the meantime to get a league table update till they have chance to update the web.

Just been on Raiders Website to see state of play re. League Table on Satutday 25/6/16 @ 20.37. Hasn't been updated since Tuesday 14th June.

Why bother having a website if not up to date? 

Not whinging.......but get someone who has time to do the job! 

are you volunteering? we could do with 100 people who all have just 1 hr free a week to help out with a huge amount of jobs. skilled and unskilled. just an hour is all we ask. get in touch.

Pete Murphy

Commercial Manager

Barrow Raiders RLFC

themurphstar@gmail.com

I will update it Monday now, after today's game against Keighley. But with over 90 pages on the website and only one page not being up to date, especially after 1 game to me doesn't seem to be a huge problem. Next time if you just let me know nicely, I will happily update it :)

Volunteering is by its nature a thankless job, so I offer my thanks to all of you who do give up your own time for our benefit.  It's important the web site is up to date, there is nothing I like more than reading it late at night after my good lady has gone to bed.........honest!  ;)

Please accept my apologies cameronlees. I thought the website was maintained by an official of the club. I was just frustrated at not being able to see the latest league status. I appreciate all that the volunteers do for the club. I am time poor but have been able to support the club in other ways. Please keep up the great work you do!  :(

Archived