James Duerden

morty

Has signed for the Raiders on loan for the rest of the season.......will he do us a job as we are low on forwards with injuries etc?

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Yeah he will do a good job for you. Most town fans wanted to see him given a run.not sure why vievers didn't rate him.

I'd agree , but I think he fell a bit between two schools . Phil maybe thought he wasn't potent enough to be a championship centre or big and strong enough to challenge the likes of Karl and Mcavoy in the pack . Dunno really

Maybe last year that was more the case terry , with Connor Farrell , but this year much less so . Just couldn't force his way in . Big Alex coming back just nudged him further out . I think Lucock is a different kettle of fish , we don't know what's happening with Matty longer term and he could be bang in among it next year

all, just to be clear Workinton have given Barrow Duerdon on loan for one month. Contrary to the press release Raiders have not signed him to the end of the season and are not in talks with anyone from Workington regarding contracts next year.

(This is what has been said by the club on the Barrow forum)...

I'd agree , but I think he fell a bit between two schools . Phil maybe thought he wasn't potent enough to be a championship centre or big and strong enough to challenge the likes of Karl and Mcavoy in the pack . Dunno really

We will never know if he doesn't get a gig ...

Has played literally no rugby for 2 years so will probably have gone backwards in development then when he first came

He's got to be 2nd on our list of targets after Mr sammut. Could be a very interesting off season recruitment wise.

crack was about a month ago he had agreed to sign for us next season have to wait and see what happens

crack was about a month ago he had agreed to sign for us next season have to wait and see what happens

theres not a chance he will have agreed to sign for anyone until he sees where everyone is playing, there's not a chance he'll play champ 1.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

theres not a chance he will have agreed to sign for anyone until he sees where everyone is playing, there's not a chance he'll play champ 1.

just what i heard marra was about a month ago if he as agreed theres bound to be a get out clause if we do go down

In a way im chuffed for the lad. Quite a few have always backed him for a run in the town team, me included. Would like to see him more regularly for town, but good look to the lad for rest of the season, will be a good asset to barrow no doubt

Well he can certainly look back on that Fev game last year when he tackled everything that moved and gave a dynamic performance at 13 that earned him MOM for me . In the bits we saw of him that looked his best spot at this level with such a good engine , but unfortunately he found it tough to show his worth over any length of time . All the best to him and I'll be interested to see what Crarey does with him at that level

Archived