RL Challenge Cup Semi Final Draw...

Wigan v Wakey

Wire v Hull

Anybody else wanna go?

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wakey - Hull

Wire - video refs.

At the grounds nearest

Good stuff mate, keep your humour and don't let it get to you too much.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Whatever the combination of teams, it'll all be a massive fix.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Why's the RL disappeared?

Help, where's the draw?

I have it on the BBC Sport app, but it looks like Glastonbury is continuing uninterrupted on the regular red button.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

It's Madness!

Wigan v Hull FC

Warrington v Wakefield

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Press the Glastonbury thing and RLs an option.

I tried and failed.

Wigan v Hull FC

Warrington v Wakefield

The RFL will be recommending the Wire v Wakey SF takes place at Huddersfield whilst the Wigan V Hull SF will take place at the DW Stadium because Wigan were drawn out first.

;)

Headingley seems an option for Hull v Wigan as per HKR last year or Huddersfield, need to cater for a possible 20k crowd if Wigan can round up 5000 to travel.

Win win for me. Like to see Wigan lose, see a few decisions go blatantly against them and reinstate the swings and roundabouts theory.

But if Hull get a stuffing and the rough end of ref decisions then won't have to keep legs crossed for the inevitable defeat at Wembley.

Huddersfield ideal for Wakey v Warrington !

Headingley seems an option for Hull v Wigan as per HKR last year or Huddersfield, need to cater for a possible 20k crowd if Wigan can round up 5000 to travel.

Win win for me. Like to see Wigan lose, see a few decisions go blatantly against them and reinstate the swings and roundabouts theory.

But if Hull get a stuffing and the rough end of ref decisions then won't have to keep legs crossed for the inevitable defeat at Wembley.

Huddersfield ideal for Wakey v Warrington !

In terms of venues, that's about right I reckon mate.

But jeez, Headingley's almost up there with Wembley when it comes to recent wins for my lot.

:(

A very heartening piece on Steve Prescott's legacy playing right now.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

That'll be interesting, it;s four miles closer to Hull.

"It's not fair!"

But seriously folks, I would expect around 15,231 Hull fans to make this game, but seeing as the Keepmoat capacity appears to be exactly that, where are the Pies' lot gonna sit?

Doncaster for Hull v Pies and Leigh for Wire v Wakey, said an insider...

Well, if we somehow manage to beat Wigan, and Wire fail to beat Wakey, we'll be up against one of last year's finalists' coaches.

It'd be nice if Chris wore the same suit, perhaps the same carnation, hell, I'd even be happy for him to bring the same team.

(Only jesting Steve, mate.)

Archived