town

lakeland

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unbelievable effort from the lads, battled to the last second and got the rewards again. No complaints over Olstrom's red card, but the character the team showed in such adversity was fantastic.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

What a game of rugby!!!!! Don't post too regular but thought I had to congratulate the lads on that performance. Haven were absolutely useless and didn't deserve to even be in contention for the win. For me Mattinson and matty gee were outstanding. Only negative being olstrum; what a clown.

Fantastic win, fantastic performance. Well done.

Jesus Christ, don't think I can stand many of them type of finishes, Fantastic performance by all 12 of the lads today thought they had sneaked it in injury time but we had that never say die attitude today. Well done lads. PS. Silly of Olstrum getting sent off but got to say it was a nice punch to lay Allen out.

What a game of rugby!!!!! Don't post too regular but thought I had to congratulate the lads on that performance. Haven were absolutely useless and didn't deserve to even be in contention for the win. For me Mattinson and matty gee were outstanding. Only negative being olstrum; what a clown.

Fantastic win, fantastic performance. Well done.

. I think you will find that Allen landed on Karl's face with his elbow. He should of at least walked with Karl

. I think you will find that Allen landed on Karl's face with his elbow. He should of at least walked with Karl

Maybe so. But to do what he done so blatently in front of the refaree, let his side down badly.

Anyway, luckily it didn't matter in the end.

Bloody Brilliant. That showed a team that cares for each other & the club today! The celebrations at the end showed it all. It would have been a travesty for us to lose that today. We were the best team all round today and to do it with 12 men for 73 minutes made it even more special!! Olstrum let his team mates down today , I didn't think it was worth a red but he shouldn't have put himself in that position!! We are still alive and more performances like that and who knows!!! Fantastic performance from the whole team and the fans today!! Well done everyone involved!!

Wow!! That is going to take a while to sink in!!

That is the best finish ive ever seen at Derwent Park!

2seconds left on the clock and Mossop goes over, I didnt move, I couldnt believe it , I stood back and watched pandemonium unfold infront of me, bodys everywhere , then when Sammut kicked the goal I went beserk!! Man-Hugs all round haha!

What an effort from the lads!! Brilliant!

Keep Believing!

GET IN!!!!

Awesome performance with 12 men for 73 mins!! Jus gutted i missed all of Sammuts backflip! Thought any1 of them could have been man of the match however JP, Callum n Matty G were prob the best, Tee Ritson gets better everygame!

great performance from all of the 12 men although understandably it went a bit wayward near the end but resilience pulled them through they all played well , sammut sprang to life in the last 30 mins callum as probing as ever , matty gee another good performance and tee's first half runs were top drawer and they really need to get more ball to him , jp getting 2 tries will boost his confidence and with no visible injuries today it looks set up for a big game at the roughyeds next week .

Sometimes you question your sanity to why you spend 16 notes supporting a team who are getting beat weekly,today is why! What a performance and at last a derby game with a bit of bite...

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Archived