Scott Naylor fully commited to us reading this.....

roughyed34

The downside is that he is now much more available to bigger clubs "making him a offer her can't refuse" (do that bit like Marlon Brando as Don Corleone).

Nobby has proved that he is a great coach working with limited resources and probably deserves better. The team can help make his mind up to stay by their performances but we, squad number 18, can help. Show your support to him and the team.

I echo Tandles post.I appeal to all fans of the club to get behind our fantastic squad.Also the stayaways, give the team and Bower fold a chance.The squad performed heroically last season and who knows, we could improve on that this time round.After all,it'll only cost the admission fee and a couple of hours.Go on you may like what you see.

I can do it by car in 30 minutes from the dark side - Rochdale. And last season was well worth the effort  ;)

I can do my house, an even darker side in Leeds, to Bower Fold in 45 mins.  It used to take me that long to get into Manchester at rush hour back when I worked there (from Oldham).

Just had a quick search on Gmaps for travel times, nowhere in the Oldham Borough is more than 25 mins from Stalybridge, it only takes us 25 mins on a Sunday to travel up to BF from Partington and that's 23 miles away. Of course these times are in the car, public transport? Well that's another story,could take weeks on't bus :)

I can do my house, an even darker side in Leeds, to Bower Fold in 45 mins.  It used to take me that long to get into Manchester at rush hour back when I worked there (from Oldham).

Dark side - Rochdale vs Yorkshire? Close shout that mate  ;)

Archived