25 Jun: CCQF: Hull FC v Catalans Dragons KO 1.30pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Catalans Dragons

Discuss Hull FC v Catalans Dragons here.

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll have to play a lot better than we have been playing, but I get the feeling we have had one eye on this game for a few weeks now. Never winning at Wembley is a huge monkey on the back of the club, and whilst I would personally rather win at OT there are a lot of people that value this more.

Ellis, Minichiello, Manu and Talanoa all return after being rested last week. We need to set a fast tempo early on and if we maintain that for most of the 80 I don't think Catalans will be able to hang on to us.

29-16

Can see us frustrating the Cats and when the first sin binning occurs pushing in a couple of scores.

Hopefully the round of the comp and a great spectacle for the TV viewers.

FC 30 v 16 Cats

:sclerosis:

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

Can see us frustrating the Cats and when the first sin binning occurs pushing in a couple of scores.

Hopefully the round of the comp and a great spectacle for the TV viewers.

FC 30 v 16 Cats

:sclerosis:

Cats didn't want Gigot out for this game. Hope your right, but think it'll be close.....and rough.

I was reasonably confident till I saw Millward has tipped us. First time in months :(

I follow his column on Sporting Life too. He's consistently underestimated Hull and called nearly every one of our games incorrectly. Here's hoping he's got one right at last.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I was reasonably confident till I saw Millward has tipped us. First time in months :(

How does he do it?  A happy medium? :angel:

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Tobias Smollett

Joe E Lewis

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

I am at present walking along an old pilgrims Trail in southern France but I finish on the morning of June 25 and will be on a train between Toulouse and Narbonne that afternoon. Will this be on TV in France? If so, should I get off at Carcassonne and watch it at the famous Felix bar?? Or somewhere else in southern France? Could our French posters please advise! Merci beaucoup!

I am at present walking along an old pilgrims Trail in southern France but I finish on the morning of June 25 and will be on a train between Toulouse and Narbonne that afternoon. Will this be on TV in France? If so, should I get off at Carcassonne and watch it at the famous Felix bar?? Or somewhere else in southern France? Could our French posters please advise! Merci beaucoup!

14h25 BeinSport 3!

You might to spend the day with BeinSport. 9h25 Sharks - Warriors, 11h25 Bulldogs - Broncos, then us (all on BeinSport 3), then Wigan - Castleford at 18h25 on BeinSport Max 5.

Shame they meet in a quarter final,rather than a semi or even the final.

The winner will be the team which retains its discipline,the loser will blame the referee,rather than themselves for giving away needless penalties.

Hope it's a good,exciting competitive game,with the better team winning.

Which trail if you don't mind me asking? I was looking into walking a section of Le Sentier Cathare this summer.

Which trail if you don't mind me asking? I was looking into walking a section of Le Sentier Cathare this summer.

I am walking the Chemin de Saint Jacques (GR 65) between Le-puy-en-Velay and Conques. It is a 10 day walk and it is quite difficult with lots of ups and downs, but it is absolutely beautiful with some exhilarating scenery. I highly recommend it!! The only downside is that there is no sign of my religion here, which is of course rugby a XIII. !

14h25 BeinSport 3!

You might to spend the day with BeinSport. 9h25 Sharks - Warriors, 11h25 Bulldogs - Broncos, then us (all on BeinSport 3), then Wigan - Castleford at 18h25 on BeinSport Max 5.

Merci beaucoup! Okay if I can finish my walk early on the Saturday and somehow hitch hike to the town of Rodez, I can get a train from there at 1026 that will go to Toulouse, then I can change for a train to Carcassonne which arrives at – would you believe – 1425 ! The exact kickoff time! So the next question is, will it be showing at Bar Felix in the centre of Carcassonne?

Nice for Shauly to get a bit of advice from a past master :-)

http://www.hullfc.com/news/2016-06-24-rugby-league-legend-anthony-minichiello-visits-hull-fc

Sir Winston Churchill

Tobias Smollett

Joe E Lewis

I assume that now we have voted leave we get a bye to the semis?

If we follow the referendum logic won't we be the ones going out?

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Archived