RL Challenge cup to be removed from protected TV list

Mark Ashton

and I think you'd be bang right!

robin did you say you are a grumpy sod well hello from another grumpy old sod maybe two grumpy old sods could meet next season to chew the fat. I too love fev , my reasons for that also go very deep , in a differant way i dare say than your good self

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the lagoon before any match day. look for a Big ginger bloke the size of a tree, usually wearing a shirt of exemplary good taste! Say hello!

I look forward to that , I am just a little bloke on the verge of fifty ,twill be good to meet some good fev supporters,I have not been for a couple of years , would love to get back to it,is the lagoon underneath the family stand

I look forward to that , I am just a little bloke on the verge of fifty ,twill be good to meet some good fev supporters,I have not been for a couple of years , would love to get back to it,is the lagoon underneath the family stand

It is Kirkie. You are guaranteed to hear the world being put to rights in there owd co_ck!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Robin Evans is the epitome' of sartorial elegance. a modern day beau brumell no less. what's worn in wath this year, will be all the rage in new york next year.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

and this is why we have Celtic and Quins in Super League, make SL a national competition = value for money.

I presume you are taking the micky there Matt.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

I presume you are taking the micky there Matt.

Well thats how its seen at Sky Sports, if you have a sport which has teams from all over the UK, its got to be better financially for them than having teams from the M62 corridor.

Cummins Out.

Well thats how its seen at Sky Sports, if you have a sport which has teams from all over the UK, its got to be better financially for them than having teams from the M62 corridor.

Yes, I bet they have sold thousands of dishes and monthly subcriptions on the back of Quins and Celtic being involved in Super League...... :rolleyes:

Well tell me how Quins and Celtic being in Super League makes it better financially for Sky then?

Top men at Sky looking down at the list of sports they spend money on the broadcast, you see a sport which has clubs from across the M62 or a sport which has a London club and a club representing Wales, now its down to you to decide, someone who is just lookin at the budgets, which sport would be up for the chop?

Cummins Out.

Top men at Sky looking down at the list of sports they spend money on the broadcast, you see a sport which has clubs from across the M62 or a sport which has a London club and a club representing Wales, now its down to you to decide, someone who is just lookin at the budgets, which sport would be up for the chop?
Edited by Ricardo Taylor

The one that doesn't bring home the bacon and make a decent return on your investment.

You still aren't saying why Quins and Crusaders being in Super League is better financially for Sky. If it isn't selling more dishes, boxes and monthly subscriptions, it must be something else? I'll have to presume you mean greater advertising revenues due to greater viewing figures of Quins and Crusaders being featured then? I wouldn't have thought that would be the case though.

The one that doesn't bring home the bacon and make a decent return on your investment.

You still aren't saying why Quins and Crusaders being in Super League is better financially for Sky. If it isn't selling more dishes, boxes and monthly subscriptions, it must be something else? I'll have to presume you mean greater advertising revenues due to greater viewing figures of Quins and Crusaders being featured then? I wouldn't have thought that would be the case though.

All im saying is, a nationwide competition would be a better selling point for Super League than a game restricted to the M62. Its not about Sky selling dishes, its about the RFL selling broadcasting rights.

Cummins Out.

All im saying is, a nationwide competition would be a better selling point for Super League than a game restricted to the M62. Its not about Sky selling dishes, its about the RFL selling broadcasting rights.

Yes exactly, I know that!

But you said the nationwide game would be/ is better financially for Sky, you still haven't said why?

Edited by PJT

Yes exactly, I know that!

But you said the nationwide game would be/ is better financially for Sky, you still haven't said why?

My bet is the inclusion of Quins and Celtic hasn't increased sales for sky that much. Viewing figures for SL are not that great anyway. They are often less than 1 million or about the viewing figures for Channel 4s ailing Countdown.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

I dont agree, people down south and the Midlands dont care much for RL, not enough to make them go out and buy a sky dish anyway. Ask yourself which game would get the most viewers / potential sky sports subscribers Celtic V Harlequins or Fev V Cas. Id like to bet Fev V Cas would win hands down