New Zealand international Kieran Foran taking leave from rugby league

Kieran Foran has serious personal problems at this time. He is now being treated in hospital for problems with prescription medicines.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/parramatta-eels-star-kieran-foran-explains-why-he-needs-to-take-leave-from-nrl-20160429-goieqy.html

What a pity that he will not be available for the Australia vs New Zealand Test on May 6th.

With the unavailability of Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Tuimoala Lolohea for the Kiwis due to injury, the addition of Foran's unavailability means that New Zealand's chances of beating Australia are looking dim.

Kieran Foran has serious personal problems at this time. He is now being treated in hospital for problems with prescription medicines.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/parramatta-eels-star-kieran-foran-explains-why-he-needs-to-take-leave-from-nrl-20160429-goieqy.html

What a pity that he will not be available for the Australia vs New Zealand Test on May 6th.

With the unavailability of Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Tuimoala Lolohea for the Kiwis due to injury, the addition of Foran's unavailability means that New Zealand's chances of beating Australia are looking dim.

Not only are these injuries and withdrawals happening to the kiwis best players who play in key pivotal roles but it's were the kiwis lack depth.

Let's hope he gets the right treatment and gets over his problems. That's more important than the result of a one off test match.

Well said. Although we would still love to see the Aussies get spanked. The Kiwis will probably lift for him.

A superb player at his best. Very sad to hear of his problems, and I hope he can sort himself out.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sad story I hope he recovers and feels well and happier soon. As anyone who knows being in a bad place like this is somewhere none of us should ever have to go!

Best wishes to Kieran for a speedy recovery.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Archived