A Massive Thank You

shades2

Could not make the game yesterday, but Mrs Shades got a programme and saw the very kind words written by James Ford regards my illness. Cannot thank him enough and also the players and staff for their card, and also to thank Guildfords for their support, and that from regular fans (Rammo, Deano, Steve, Chris etc)  and most of all Mrs Shades.

Thanks Colin & Pauline

I wondered why you hadn't been on here lately Shades and when I saw Fordy's piece in the programme yesterday, having only known your first name, I suspected it may be you he was talking about and now I know. We haven't agreed about a lot of things on here Shades but things like this put it all into perspective. Good luck and I hope everything goes well.

Want to add my own thanks to Sharon and the rest of the Guildford & Knights family who are helping Pauline, Colin and their family and friends through this difficult time. You will never know how much it is appreciated and what a difference it makes to us all.

Stay strong Col.  

Sarah  

Hi Colin.

Not had a chance to come over and have a word since I heard the news of your illness as I've always been on air by the time you have taken your seat but my sincerest best wishes and thoughts are with you.

Archived