Head scratching time again: http://www.therfl.co.uk/rlnewera

My prediction is:  Oldham (H)

Swinton (H)

Workington (H)

Fev (H)

Fax (A)

Sheffield (A)

Whitehaven (A)

Next week's game at POR could change all of this of course.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Head scratching time again: http://www.therfl.co.uk/rlnewera

My prediction is:  Oldham (H)

Swinton (H)

Workington (H)

Fev (H)

Fax (A)

Sheffield (A)

Whitehaven (A)

Next week's game at POR could change all of this of course.

!0 points, optimistically,  possible there!!  ..and an away semi at Fev / Bulls or Fax ..... beaten them all at their place in the last 2 years!!   

So it will be:

Swinton (H)

Oldham (H)

Haven (H)

Bradford (H)

Halifax (A)

Sheffield (A)

Workington (A)

On dates yet to be determined.

I see no reason why we shouldn't win all seven.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

What price the Rams and Sheffield in the final???

The bulls probably can't afford full time now and might lose players before the play offs .. (which probably means we lose Eto and Walshaw )... Fev tackled the bulls off the pitch today, much like we did at the bulls place....

I just hope we can get our team playing as a team in the shield ... if we do we can win every game !!! just a shame we have to go away to Sheff ... unless the hallam caretaker decides not to open the gate..

Delighted to have 4 home games ... thanks to the dogs beating swinton!

So it will be:

Swinton (H)

Oldham (H)

Haven (H)

Bradford (H)

Halifax (A)

Sheffield (A)

Workington (A)

On dates yet to be determined.

I see no reason why we shouldn't win all seven.

I'm sorry BSJ, but I can think of one very good reason why we won't win all seven............. Glenn Morrison.

For my money we'll win three of our home games and be very lucky to win one away........Should be enough to see us safe but any thoughts of challenging for the Shield are pure fantasy.......... It's a Bradford-Halifax final on the cards, which should provide a decent attendance if nothing else.

I'm sorry BSJ, but I can think of one very good reason why we won't win all seven............. Glenn Morrison.

For my money we'll win three of our home games and be very lucky to win one away........Should be enough to see us safe but any thoughts of challenging for the Shield are pure fantasy.......... It's a Bradford-Halifax final on the cards, which should provide a decent attendance if nothing else.

Irony Therein. I'll use an emoji next time if it will make it more obvious.

;)

Three defo four prob

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

D'oh !!................... Was a serious day yesterday BSJ -- Missed the irony that time round.

Just out of interest, how many do you genuinely think we will win of the seven ??

We will beat Oldham and Haven at home and that's the lot.

Better, organised side who will be up for going above us early doors. And simply we couldn't get up for anything at the moment, even if 17 naked models were laid on the pitch.

If there  were 17 naked 'female' models .... I don't think I would care whether we won or not!! 

If there were 17 naked 'female' models .... I don't think I would care whether we won or not!!

We are a semi professional rugby league club in the heavy woollen district. It is wrong to assume all our players want female models

We are a semi professional rugby league club in the heavy woollen district. It is wrong to assume all our players want female models

haha you missed the point ...you were talking about the team I was talking about myself!!!   the way we are playing this year give me 17 naked females anytime!!!  

Anyway, back on topic,  I still think we will have too much for Swinton! 

D'oh !!................... Was a serious day yesterday BSJ -- Missed the irony that time round.

Just out of interest, how many do you genuinely think we will win of the seven ??

Same as PM, three or four. (Any less and GM will be out of the door, pronto!)

We could surprise Fax or Bradford as well - they are so far ahead on points that they are only playing to qualify for the play-offs, as well as extra brass for finishing higher, so it may depend upon what incentives their players have for performing.

Better organised we've beat them twice this year some fans talk ######

What do you mean "some" :lol:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Hammered oldham at home and we play them again at home so more then winnsble.

Only lost to workington on final hooter so again winnable.

Should have beaten Sheff away too .....  also winnable !  Bradford could be either complacent or in disarray !!  So for me wins in order of probability.

Whitehaven . will win

Oldham........ will win

Swinton........will win

Workington...should win

Sheffield.......could win

Bradford.......might win

Halifax .. ......won't win

But after the way we have played this season it could be any permutation... 

Archived