Paul O'Grady show

jamescolin

Watched the Paul O'Grady Show tonight. Was lolling back in my chair just half my attention on it, when he introduced a RL item! A young kid had gone to the first England v Aussie game and was giving -RL- great plaudits. Well done youngster. He couldn't have been over 8. He got a signed ball and an Aussie shirt. He was so proud. That's more publicity than the hierarchy have managed in years.

Remember a certain Julian Clary doing a slot about fev many years ago. Video shown in the club house but did not make the TV. Has the club still got a copy? might beworth showing as pre match entertainment at one of the "Friendlies"

I have seen that show and i gotta agree i think he is definitely on or has been

I have seen a programme with Carl Wilde and wanting to get in the dressing rooms the players were really scared in case he succeeded

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.