LATEST ODDS TO WIN LEAGUE1 OUTRIGHT.

mickhornet

I can't see beyond Toulouse to be honest. Plenty of games to play yet though.

Need Barrow to do a job on them and give us some breathing space. if they win the two games in hand on us they will be level with us with only the points difference keeping us in front. That's why when we play teams like Oxford we should be shoving as many past them as is humanly possible.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Yes I think toulouse will go up, second team to go up could be anyone haha, looking forward to our next 4 games, see how we do,york home, keighley away, toulouse home and rochdale home, 4 very tough games for us. Bring it on lol.

Never mind about the betting odds Thunder fan, just make sure you beat York on friday

RUGBY LEAGUE WITHOUT ROCHDALE HORNETS IS LIKE AN UNSHARPENED PENCIL, THERES NO POINT?

Haha we have beat doncaster and scolars and drew at barrow, weird odds haha, hopefuly we beat york on Friday ornit4ever.

Normally the odds reflect the amount of money being wagered on the outcome. Given the small number of bets I expect are being placed on this issue I reckon if you put £20 on Thunder the odds would drop like a stone.

Archived