24 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• Batley
    • Widnes

6-0.

'dogs ahead....

Ok, 12-0 then.

Edited by goldcard

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

12 all.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

13-12 dogs.

Add a penalty, 15-12.

Ht.

Edited by goldcard

15-18....

30 to play.

Edited by goldcard

15-24 quickly becomes 21-24.

12 left.

Seems a dramtic finish. B)

Well done Batley, that's a box ticked. ;)

Well done the Gallant Youths ;) Karl Harrison really has made a difference there. What can Salford have been thinking about?

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Well done Batle'. Really good game. They were the best team on the day so deserved winners. I especially liked the last 2 Batley trys.

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

Well done the Gallant Youths ;) Karl Harrison really has made a difference there. What can Salford have been thinking about?

Well done Batley and karl.

He is a great defensive coach but unfortuntely he lacked the final something to adapt his game plan.

Well done Batley and karl.

He is a great defensive coach but unfortuntely he lacked the final something to adapt his game plan.

If plan A doesn't work, go to plan A?

Maybes, he's a decent coach, and if he had a truly class squad to work with, even the England squad, he could do a decent job, with a good back up team.

Karl has had the England job.

He is great defensively, we certainly noticed the difference after his arrival, but I think he has too much of the Bradford way about him, the was little in free attacking play. He will always be special for me as a Salford fan more for the way he organised the club from bottom up. The acedemy was in a better way after he left than before. The only drawback was the lack of a plan B, but he would be great working along side a flair coach.

Anyway this is about the great success for Batley against the odds and money.

Wsell done to the fans and all at the club.

Just about to watch this, I hope it's as good as people in the pub told me.

Don't bother, Widnes were robbed, bent ref, no video on a dodgy try, how Batley even had 13 on the pitch at the end, should have been down to 10, etc, etc, etc.

OK, all made up, I'll admit, seems a daft d/g when faced with little else in a tight game can be so crucial.

A game I wouldn't mind watching, sounded pulsating/ enthralling.

So the folks in the pub in Bradford would rather watch the NR final than the Bulls game?

I think that says a lot.

Don't bother, Widnes were robbed, bent ref, no video on a dodgy try, how Batley even had 13 on the pitch at the end, should have been down to 10, etc, etc, etc.

OK, all made up, I'll admit, seems a daft d/g when faced with little else in a tight game can be so crucial.

A game I wouldn't mind watching, sounded pulsating/ enthralling.

So the folks in the pub in Bradford would rather watch the NR final than the Bulls game?

I think that says a lot.

Like I say mate we are down to the die hards now, all 6700 of them.

Interesting quote from Karl Harrison, and nice to see they are happy to treat the Championship for what it is, and not just look at it as leg up to SL:

"We'll be realistic about it, we have no ambitions to go into Super League. We are happy to stay in the Championship and that is what Batley is about."

From BBC

Congrats to Batley - it's great to see them get some silverware after so many years. Really chuffed for the long-suffering Bulldogs fans.

I V-plussed the match replay last night - looking forward to watching a thrilling game. Unfortunately I idiotically agreed to help my mate transport his record collection across Bristol yesterday afternoon - a long and tedious (not to mention back-breaking) process that meant I missed the entire game :angry:

Bristol Sonics Rugby League

2007 & 2008 West Midlands RLC Champions

2008 RLC Regional Grand Finalists

2008 RLC Team Of The Year

2011 RLC Midlands Premier Champions

www.bristolsonics.com

� Stupid Questions League Winner 2004 �