More resignings.

RogerT

That's the one, it's quicker than the Website, although I don't have a twitter account you can just click on it and view you can't add to it.

By the way that's the method I now use for fast updates on the scores when Batley are away impressive.

Cheers Roger.

That's the one, it's quicker than the Website, although I don't have a twitter account you can just click on it and view you can't add to it.

By the way that's the method I now use for fast updates on the scores when Batley are away impressive.

Cheers Roger.

Me too, but it isn't half nerve wracking when 1 new tweet pops up!!

I have to say I am very pleased to get Brad on board as I think he has bags of potential at our level and if not for the numerous bangs on the head (never did me any harm) and the busted pinky he'd be up for our man of steel this season with James Brown

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Just need keegan ulugia Blake davey and another season out of brev. Can't be far off everyone signed on for 2017 then.. happy days

I thought some of those were off to Wakefield, or has something changed?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I thought some of those were off to Wakefield, or has something changed?

Rumours abounded a few weeks ago that keegan hirst and chris ulugia were being courted by the wildcats but nothing has been announced.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

That's 16 signed back on some till end of 2017, the rest till the end of 2018, I love it.

Cheers Roger.

You are right DD and if the lads are doing well or even if the other team is doing well those twitters don't half fly in, lol.

Cheers Roger.

Ulugia is great on attack but his defence is poor and he has spent a lot of the season on the treatment table, as he did last year by all accounts. Hence why he was signed on loan regarding the visa. Keegan is good when he runs from deep, but he takes the ball stood still far too often. I wish them both luck if the rumours are true but In all honesty I don't think either are good enough for the step up to SL.

Then again, I thought the same about Liam Finn due to his lack of pace...

Archived