KeithT

troutmaster

Hi Keith,Hope you are coming on leaps and bounds from your recent illness.Has you will know keith I have been through the same illness and,has you will know it is a hard struggle but you can make it my friend,all us town fans are looking forward to seeing you back at derwent park next season,hopefully in the championship.

Hi Trouty, dad is doing ok he is making good progress in his rehab. Obviously it's a long road back to fitness but the medical folk are very pleased with the way he's responding to the physio etc. He's keeping up with Town issues and listens to the games on the radio - though that's not good for anyone's health at the moment - but I'm sure he will be back watching them next season. All in all he's ahead of where they expected him to be by the stage so it's looking positive at the moment. I'll pass on your message to him later.

Archived