The RFL's rocky road

Yes, it's not massively in depth but a good read. I access love rugby league through the iphone app so I missed these.  Also worth noting that I think there's a performance issue with the live scores page as it times out unless you have 3G, and won't load on E.

Cheers for the feedback mate, if you ever have anymore then please get in touch. We always want to improve!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the one bit of these proposals that you will absolutely love. It involves conferences.

RE-SULT!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

RE-SULT!

Yeah, if what I have been told is correct then the 14 teams in the initial 3rd tier will be joined by 2 new clubs (probably Coventry and ANOther). These 16 clubs will be placed into 2 conferences of 8 clubs. The winners of the conferences will then play a Grand Final for 1 promotion place each season. Or something like that.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Yeah, if what I have been told is correct then the 14 teams in the initial 3rd tier will be joined by 2 new clubs (probably Coventry and ANOther). These 16 clubs will be placed into 2 conferences of 8 clubs. The winners of the conferences will then play a Grand Final for 1 promotion place each season. Or something like that.

I'm amazed the fag packet had space for all that.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Regional conferences, as in north and south?

Regional conferences, as in north and south?

Who knows ? This is RL - it could be based on alphabetical order, playing kit colours or average price per pint....

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Who knows ? This is RL - it could be based on alphabetical order, playing kit colours or average price per pint....

Average price per pint would be good for SL. London would go on a run of championships to put Wigan and St George to shame.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959